PDA

View Full Version : Ban #4158

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 05:10 PM
Hi there utan admin. The other day i was playing ut and suddenly after playing on the server, 3 mins of playing it said Global UTAB ban, i dont know why. Will u let me know plz about it? shervin_boy@<hidden>

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 05:14 PM
Sorry i forgot some infos...

Ban iD: #4158
CD-Key Hash:
5c77713a45a2239a501ee544********
Date added: 14/01/2005 18:46

This what it said in it, plz let me know about this.

Wormbo
15th January, 2005, 05:27 PM
Data Specified

GUID: 5c77713a45a2239a501ee544416415fd
IP: 81.156.95.64
Host: host81-156-95-64.range81-156.btcentralplus.com Global Bans

Ban #4158
- Admin: Wormbo
- Offender: sh1rvin`cless
- IP: 81.157.9.171
- Host: host81-157-9-171.range81-157.btcentralplus.com
- Evidence: http://utan.unrealadmin.org/uploads/log/UTAN_3_194_1105728406.logNon-Global Bans
NoneNickname Information - 17 Unique

àLéxander
Alundra*23*
A|ex^
CurryCool
O_O
Røß Zømßíé
sh1rvin`cless
Sherv!N
Sherv!N`cLess
SherviN
SherviN|-cless
Shev
Shevchenko
[F°Shevchenko°ß]
[Oo]Shev
[s.23-Alundra-]
[TT]aLeXIP Information - 14 Unique

80.3.136.11 cpc1-pete1-3-0-cust11.pete.cable.ntl.com
80.3.136.114 cpc1-pete1-3-0-cust114.pete.cable.ntl.com
80.3.136.170 cpc1-pete1-3-0-cust170.pete.cable.ntl.com
80.3.136.191 cpc1-pete1-3-0-cust191.pete.cable.ntl.com
80.3.136.196 cpc1-pete1-3-0-cust196.pete.cable.ntl.com
80.3.136.218 cpc1-pete1-3-0-cust218.pete.cable.ntl.com
81.110.187.125 cpc2-pete1-3-0-cust125.pete.cable.ntl.com
81.110.187.14 cpc2-pete1-3-0-cust14.pete.cable.ntl.com
81.156.90.198 host81-156-90-198.range81-156.btcentralplus.com
81.156.95.64 host81-156-95-64.range81-156.btcentralplus.com
81.157.14.147 host81-157-14-147.range81-157.btcentralplus.com
81.157.9.171 host81-157-9-171.range81-157.btcentralplus.com
81.157.9.251 host81-157-9-251.range81-157.btcentralplus.com
81.157.96.83 host81-157-96-83.range81-157.btcentralplus.com

Wormbo
15th January, 2005, 05:30 PM
You joined my server and were banned by Anti TCC for having the HelioSBot and elfLITE aimbot plugins installed. (see evidence link in my previous post)

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 07:40 PM
erm, i have no idea what you are on about and also no one has ever seen me cheat online. Then how is that (Evidence of me cheating)?

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 07:44 PM
Evidence of cheating is as if someone has demo on u or an admin sees u cheat, not of u have some files which might have been spywares or some hacks which has been done, i know that this happened to some other people before and i can prove it, but this nothing to prove that someone cheats or is cheating...

5625Maniac
15th January, 2005, 07:52 PM
Actually you're wrong.

Just having it in your system is enough to get you banned because it shows "intent", so it doesn't have to be used in the game necessarily.

Since you are responsible for your copy, did you happen to let "other" people use your computer? Could be a good chance that somebody installed it without letting you know and therefore ruined your copy which means they owe you a new copy.

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 07:56 PM
K mate i'm 19 years old and i've been playing this game over 3 years. To be honest i dont know what crap is going on, only people that used my computer are My cousin "prophecy" and my uni mate Jok3r. I dont think they r like that to put some kind of hacks on my pc, anyways even if they did "It's never been used before" lol cuz when i went to play ut after my uni exams i saw that screenshot of guide and something like utan ban, wasn't sure what it was about so i came to the site and followed the rules and etc... i'm sure that there has been a mistake or something. I'll answer all questions i have and give anything u guys ask for but it is not right to ban people that dont deserve a ban.
please keep in touch. tnx

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Maybe" he found my cd-key by typing regedit in run and went and took it. That is "Jok3r" and used it for him self to test if the cheat works or not, cuz dont know if prophecy would do anything like this, but still i doubt it. I didn't find any wired things on my system and i reinstalled aswell. I was still banned.

Wormbo
15th January, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Maybe" he found my cd-key by typing regedit in run and went and took it. That is "Jok3r" and used it for him self to test if the cheat works or not, cuz dont know if prophecy would do anything like this, but still i doubt it. I didn't find any wired things on my system and i reinstalled aswell. I was still banned.
The IP in the log file looks very much like the one associated with your post. Also, why should "Jok3r" test a cheat under a nick that is very similar to your email address? I added the ban a day after the player (you or someone else - it's your GUID anyway) was kicked. The time (CET) of the kick can be found in the logfile.

Well, if this "Jok3r" is responsible for the cheat, he owes you a new copy of the game.

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 10:37 PM
K mate lets drop the bull, First of all if there is no prove of me banned and i'm still on clanabse and not even 1 person in the community has said i've ever cheated and "once something happens which never has been done by u" is not a decent reason to be banned on the utan.
The IP in the log file looks very much like the one associated with your post(i know, i said i think he took it home with him, or he might tested it or "Anyone" that did on my pc) why should "Jok3r" test a cheat under a nick that is very similar to your email address?(If i knew who done it then i wouldn't have came here to talk to u right now buddy ;) ((you or someone else - it's your GUID anyway) IDD) The time (CET) of the kick can be found in the logfile. ( There might be a prove of a kick but there is no prove of cheating is there?) He owns me a new copy? How would i know its hiim and even if he got me 1 my ip will be banned. Also so ur saying ppl who cheat and get banned can come back ? Thats not right is it? They should be banned for ever.

Look lets be fair here atm we r not sure that i've cheated or not, and u might think that i'm a cheater, but there is nothing on me that i cheated. "Anyone or anything could have done that in my system i mean there are people around that can control ur computer. U r an admin and u have experiance on these things so u know who is tricking u or not.

If u think i cheat then i dont know what to do but, there is no prove on it.
Also i will answer all ur questions which u need to know.
Or even if u want i take demo of all my matches. Its not like i'm the (best) game player am i?

So please take this thread under cunstruction cuz its a bit wasting ur time.

Regards,
alexander.

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 10:51 PM
Btw sorry for me getting angry "It's not in my personality, its just that it pisses me off when something like this happens to me, which i dont know why and what for.

Forgive the attetute. Is there anychance that there might be a bug with the UTAN? Cuz sometimes some ppl get kicked on tcc for like name problems / extra skin or something.

It's not in me to cheat and i dont even know what a elfLITE is. or plugins what ever u call em. Let me know about this.

{DôM}Stôrmräy
15th January, 2005, 10:58 PM
Look at the IP information.

There appears to be too different locations. There could be a slight chance that someone took you're cd-key and used it for their own effort. And the fact that an elfLITE aimbot was found, could mean that there is a connection with the elf clan, if I may be correct...

A|ex
15th January, 2005, 11:02 PM
So that shows that i have a slight chance of proving that i dont cheat? Cuz atm i need prove. So does utan

BadCompany
16th January, 2005, 02:59 AM
So that shows that i have a slight chance of proving that i dont cheat? Cuz atm i need prove. So does utan

At the risk of butting in (its not my server, and AFAIK, you've never been on my server), let me point out a couple of things that you seem to have lost sight of.

1. An admin can ban anybody for any reason that seems good and sufficent to him or herself. Admins are usually paying for the server they are admining, or are directly empowered by those who do. There is no public right to play on any server, unless you can find one supported by your government :P Playing on any particular server is like playing in the admin's livingroom, he owns both. Admin's can ban you cause they don't like your nick, your skin, or maybe just the IP you use. Your ban was on account of the detection of an aimbot file by generally reliable software. Whether it was you or somebody you know that loaded the aimbot really doesn't matter - it was your GUID, and its up to you to secure it.

2. In accordance with (1), neither Wormbo nor UTAN needs to furnish you proof of anything. The philosophy of the majority of UTAN admins is that if a GUID is caught with a bot or traces of a bot, that GUID is permanently banned. UTAN does require evidence to issue a global ban, even though they really aren't constrained by anyone to do so, we have just agreed to that condition among ourselves. In the case of your GUID, there is sufficient evidence in the form of a TCC log. Such bans are basically almost never reversed.

Wormbo
16th January, 2005, 09:11 AM
The other IP range is not involved in this. Like I said before: Your IP and the one in the ban come from the same IP range.

A|ex
16th January, 2005, 12:29 PM
At the risk of butting in (its not my server, and AFAIK, you've never been on my server), let me point out a couple of things that you seem to have lost sight of.

1. An admin can ban anybody for any reason that seems good and sufficent to him or herself. Admins are usually paying for the server they are admining, or are directly empowered by those who do. There is no public right to play on any server, unless you can find one supported by your government :P Playing on any particular server is like playing in the admin's livingroom, he owns both. Admin's can ban you cause they don't like your nick, your skin, or maybe just the IP you use. Your ban was on account of the detection of an aimbot file by generally reliable software. Whether it was you or somebody you know that loaded the aimbot really doesn't matter - it was your GUID, and its up to you to secure it.

2. In accordance with (1), neither Wormbo nor UTAN needs to furnish you proof of anything. The philosophy of the majority of UTAN admins is that if a GUID is caught with a bot or traces of a bot, that GUID is permanently banned. UTAN does require evidence to issue a global ban, even though they really aren't constrained by anyone to do so, we have just agreed to that condition among ourselves. In the case of your GUID, there is sufficient evidence in the form of a TCC log. Such bans are basically almost never reversed.

K, lets make this bigger u say an admin has the right to ban u on his server for (any) kind of reasons. IDD u r right about this and that is because its his server. U also say that he is allowed to ban u on (HIS) server not on any servers, and atm my case is that i'm banned from over 90/100 servers which ONLY and ONLY-1 admin thouhght i'm cheating which was on his server. Which gives him the right to ban me from his server not all the freaking servers of the game. Dudes what u trying to prove here, i'm trying to show u that i dont cheat and blabla... u think i'm talking bullshit because u getting this everyday. Well please keep your problems to ur self and "THINK" again because there are some people out there which dont really cheat. UTAN is made for cheaters which have cheated in the "Actual" game and been seen cheated and "Admin's Have prove on him to get banned" Some admins just banb them from "Their" server and that is so that the cheaters can't cheat anymore "On their server". But atm u haven't seen a thing from me and fine its not like ur server is my fav server of the game. But let me play on the other servers cuz there is nothing on me atm which shows that i've cheated. MY nick name is A|ex^ or aLexander^. From today i'll never change my names from those which is a bit pain. I'll take demo from all my matches "SO" if someone sees something shocking i'll show them the demo. But u have to "Atleast" give me the right to play cuz i've payed £37.99 and bought it.

1: If i was cheating people would have said atleast "Cheating
2: If i was cheating there would have been a demo on me.
3: These bot shit i dont know about might be in anyones server by: installing patches, maps, spywares on your comp, "Which change the actual files name or make it look that u have something dodgy in ur file.
4: Why aint i banned from any UCL / Clanbase / UTLeague and etc leagues?

As i said i'll answer anything, i will go with the rules, but i have the right to have a chance to prove that i dont cheat. Now this case is getting a bit out of hand, so i suggest if u wanna keep it in ur hands "get and admin of urs which has 100% Experiance to talk to me privately which is for the best. But sure we can do it here too, no probs with me. I'll fight for justice and my rights r there to prove that i dont cheat.

Regards,

Alexander` out !!! !!! !!! :thumbup:

Wormbo
16th January, 2005, 12:39 PM
Again: The simple existance of cheat files on your computer is reason enough to ban you. Also, there are cheats that can't be proven through a demo, so I prefer log files of anti-cheat tools.

About the thing of being banned from leagues - well, they don't ban immediately when something is entered into UTAN.

A|ex
16th January, 2005, 12:42 PM
Wormbo, u r an admin. I know that u think i cheat because u have seen a lot of people bullshit around. But what if i dont cheat :/? Is it fun to ban people that dont really cheat? I swear on my mothers life that i dont cheat. Atm i'm begining to act kiddy but its annoying dude, when i dont cheat why should i get banned? It gives u the right to ban me on ur server but not all the servers when u haven't seen a thing from me. That is cuz u think i cheat but what about the others that dont think i cheat? Please just think again and i know that there is a way to do this.

Shambler
16th January, 2005, 02:27 PM
Alex, cheat files have been found on a computer using your GUID (and by the looks of it it's your actual computer)....It means that the GUID you have was used for cheating and there is strict zero-tolerance policy against cheating so that GUID is permenantly banned and that's how it will stay, as it has done for many many other bans like this.

If you were un-aware of your GUID being used for cheats then that's unfortunate, the fact is that it has though and that means the ban will stay permenant.
Whoever used this cheat with your GUID owes you a new copy of the game, if you get a new copy it would be a good idea to keep the CD-Key to yourself if you think cheats might be used again.

A|ex
16th January, 2005, 03:34 PM
please, u can help me out. I dont cheat i swear :/

BadCompany
16th January, 2005, 04:20 PM
K, lets make this bigger u say an admin has the right to ban u on his server for (any) kind of reasons. IDD u r right about this and that is because its his server. U also say that he is allowed to ban u on (HIS) server not on any servers, and atm my case is that i'm banned from over 90/100 servers which ONLY and ONLY-1 admin thouhght i'm cheating which was on his server. Which gives him the right to ban me from his server not all the freaking servers of the game. Dudes what u trying to prove here, i'm trying to show u that i dont cheat and blabla... u think i'm talking bullshit because u getting this everyday. Well please keep your problems to ur self and "THINK" again because there are some people out there which dont really cheat. UTAN is made for cheaters which have cheated in the "Actual" game and been seen cheated and "Admin's Have prove on him to get banned" Some admins just banb them from "Their" server and that is so that the cheaters can't cheat anymore "On their server". But atm u haven't seen a thing from me and fine its not like ur server is my fav server of the game. But let me play on the other servers cuz there is nothing on me atm which shows that i've cheated. MY nick name is A|ex^ or aLexander^. From today i'll never change my names from those which is a bit pain. I'll take demo from all my matches "SO" if someone sees something shocking i'll show them the demo. But u have to "Atleast" give me the right to play cuz i've payed £37.99 and bought it.

1: If i was cheating people would have said atleast "Cheating
2: If i was cheating there would have been a demo on me.
3: These bot shit i dont know about might be in anyones server by: installing patches, maps, spywares on your comp, "Which change the actual files name or make it look that u have something dodgy in ur file.
4: Why aint i banned from any UCL / Clanbase / UTLeague and etc leagues?

As i said i'll answer anything, i will go with the rules, but i have the right to have a chance to prove that i dont cheat. Now this case is getting a bit out of hand, so i suggest if u wanna keep it in ur hands "get and admin of urs which has 100% Experiance to talk to me privately which is for the best. But sure we can do it here too, no probs with me. I'll fight for justice and my rights r there to prove that i dont cheat.

Regards,

Alexander` out !!! !!! !!! :thumbup:

Alex what gives him the right is that we form a league of admins that have agreed to manage bans corporately. Any individual admin has the option to accept or not accept global bans. On every server you are banned from the server admin has made a decision to accept and honor global bans. Once again the issue is NOT whether you have actually employed a cheat on anybodies server, nobody is saying that, and the evidence is insufficient to determine whether that is the case or not. The evidence is sufficient to say however, that you had a file associated with a cheat on your computer. How it got there isn't the issue, you may be, as you continue to assert, an unwitting and unwilling victim in the whole matter. It doesn't matter: If a GUID is flagged for having an aimbot, it is immediantely and permanently banned. Yeah that's hardcore my friend, but that's just the way it is, you're the guest on anybodies server and servers have house rules.

As for your rights and obtaining justice, it is impossible to present evidence that proves someone didn't do something, as Wormbo pointed out, there are cheats that don't show on demos, maybe somebody would show us demos that he wasn't using an aimbot on, etc. I think all the admins here will agree that the logfile that is listed in the ban is sufficient to support the ban. If in fact the file got in your game by some means other than your willing installation of it, you have my condolences, but I think, not an agreement that the ban should be vacated.