PDA

View Full Version : Ban reply rules...

ESL|Shazz
16th January, 2005, 12:53 AM
(00:14:53) (@<hidden>) Getting severly pissed at the appeals forum now
(00:14:59) (@<hidden>) if it gets any worse its just going to get locked down to shit

I know this has been said a long time ago, and Many times before...

Ban rules (http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9148)

There not hard to follow and they're NOT DIFFICULT to stick to...

So do it ffs, if you don't have a relevent point to make on a ban thread, (lets be serious here shall we... you never seem to have a relevent point, as most of the time you seem to be trying to mock the person who was banned...) Then DON'T POST

Especially if your {DôM}Stôrmräy or 5625Maniac as your posts are getting beyond a joke...

K, thnx

</rant>

Baiter
16th January, 2005, 03:13 AM
Oops...think he is talking about me. lol

Sry....wont do it anymore. :|

[DF]Scourge
16th January, 2005, 03:39 AM
yea its getting really bad. Come on people, if i can stop, anyone can.

Assraker
17th January, 2005, 03:27 AM
It is obvious a few (some who are not admins using UTAN I believe) do not have common courtesy to follow the rules by staying out of a conversation and tend to post the obvious. The sky is blue, water is wet. Wow, what a news flash... There's no need for that.

I think forum bans would be appropriate for those who ignore the rules, especially after a warning which goes ignored.

5625Maniac
17th January, 2005, 08:13 AM
... as your posts are getting beyond a joke...

What exactly are you referring as you brought up both of our names up as a concern. Yes I did post inappropriately in the past before the the rules were revised once.

I also just realized that the reply rules were revised today since you brought this up and had interest to hear what's this about.

Last edited by UTAN Administrator : 15th January, 2005 at 04:50 PM. Looks like to Limited made a new user name unless it's another person.

If the posting is not in consensus of the new rules, let us know privately.

Murray-Mint
20th January, 2005, 02:17 PM
The rules are there, just respect them. If anyone is in breach of the rules, then they'll have to deal with the UTAN Admins (I've met some of them in person - not a nice thing :)).

5625Maniac
21st January, 2005, 07:27 AM
Murray,

I wonder why isn't it a nice thing? Looks like you can get hooked up for a job if they are going to pay for it.