PDA

View Full Version : HiddenAdmin

iDeFiX
30th January, 2005, 10:21 AM
An Unreal Tourmanent mutator which allows to do administrative tasks without being noticed.

For instructions, see the readme.txt

Please provide feedback.

Azazel
31st January, 2005, 09:45 AM
Nice work, can't wait for this as well:
SpecPlus: Automatically spectate the game by interesting events, intended for use with UTV

-=BS=-rok'n
31st January, 2005, 04:35 PM
Yow!.....Must say did a good job.. :thumbup: ..well iam gonna try it now and post my feedback soon..till then chill ;)

LittleHorn
31st January, 2005, 05:47 PM
BANCRASH {playerid} = Ban player and crash client

hehe - sure this doesnt violate any laws?

i love this just by the readme - gonna install it as soon as im back home :P

kawaii
31st January, 2005, 05:58 PM
I suppose it just shuts down the UT client of the player in question. There are other scripts doing that aswell (can't remember which one)

Baiter
31st January, 2005, 07:47 PM
BANCRASH {playerid} = Ban player and crash client

You can crash the client?? :O

{DnF2}SiNiSTeR
31st January, 2005, 08:23 PM
Some annoying bastards/botters deserve a bancrash imo :P

kawaii
31st January, 2005, 08:45 PM
I agree with you Sinister :)

grep
31st January, 2005, 09:54 PM
Isn't this something which can be abused during a clanwar? The other party never knowing someone's logged in as an admin...

iDeFiX
31st January, 2005, 10:08 PM
Might be, and I hope it won't be used that way.

But I created it with a public server in mind.

iDeFiX
31st January, 2005, 10:09 PM
I suppose it just shuts down the UT client of the player in question. There are other scripts doing that aswell (can't remember which one)

CSHP 4 ;)

iDeFiX
1st February, 2005, 07:16 PM
Changelog v0.4_r2:
- Updated readme considering configuration
- Added HiddenAdmin.ini (configuration)

(Thnx brody)

Matthew
4th February, 2005, 08:22 PM
iDeFiX... you rock!

We have fully implemented this into our server at UTGameZone.... and it's great!

The 3 features I've used most:
Rename - Someone came in using VERY offensive name... I changed it :)

SayP - We had a suspected lamer on the server... and another admin was there with me, so I private messaged him in-game to keep an eye out... VERY USEFUL!!

Spectate - You can spectate anyone in game, even if your in as a player. We had the lamer mentioned above, and I was able to spectate him, even though he was on the other team, WITHOUT HIM EVEN KNOWING!

NICE JOB MAN! NICE JOB!
The most useful mod ever... even more than my beloved ASC!

Brody
5th February, 2005, 07:48 AM
Absolutely the same i do. Thank you so much for that greatNuseful Mutator.

:thumbup:

kawaii
5th February, 2005, 11:15 AM
The mutator is very usefull for public/pickup servers, unfotunatly there is a slight chance that this mutator can be abbused in clanwars, let's just hope people won't ;)

CPanoplyd
10th February, 2005, 06:05 PM
I thank you for this tool. I've been playing around with it on our server and have only had a couple problems one the update fixed and the other syntax related.

The exact syntax of the commands, took a little playing, but I figured that out. The only problem is that I have tried to rename a player and I think I still have that wrong. Could you place an example for me?

I tried to do:

mutate ha rename [ACE]Boru [ACE]Boru_nametest

and this didn't work. Do I just need to choose a shorter name?

Secondly, would it be too much trouble to request a "How to" guide on how to use the tool? I'm really new to the UT Administration and have learned a lot of new things in the past 2 months. Also, I have to pass this info on to 10 other Administrators who will be using this tool and it would be great to have this guide from the developer and not from secondhand playing and guesswork on my part.

So far what I have used/tried/tested (you pick) and passed on to the other Admins, they love this tool!!! It seems that is the general attitude of this forum thread as well.

Good job and Thanks!

[ACE]Cpan

Matthew
10th February, 2005, 07:03 PM
lol I know you were asking the creator, but I've figured it out easily.
You just have to login first before you can do anything at all.

mutate ha login testpass

now you are in. Get the command list

mutate ha help

Now here's why your rename isn't working. Each player has a player ID. HA bases all player commands on this id. To get player's IDs, type

mutate ha list

OK... now a list will come up with player's names. The LEFT of their name will be a number (like 1 or 4, any number).

So let's see an expample in action here.

To Rename Bill_Hill to Bill_NameTest

mutate ha login testpass
[User =MC=Matthew=> logged in]
mutate ha list
[2 - MC=Matthew - IP:72.824.278.72]
[3 - Bill_Hill - IP:12.35.25.2]
mutate ha rename 3 Bill_NameTest

There... now you're done. Hit F1, and you'll see it come up.

Now what if you want to private message a player in-game?
To Priavte Message Bill_Hill

mutate ha login testpass
[User =MC=Matthew=> logged in]
mutate ha list
[2 - MC=Matthew - IP:72.824.278.72]
[3 - Bill_Hill - IP:12.35.25.2]
mutate ha sayp 3 Hi, please don't camp there, it makes the game less fun.

You see, all the actions you do have to be with their ID number. Try it :)

iDeFiX
10th February, 2005, 07:10 PM
In the readme.txt:
RENAME {playerid} {name} = Rename player
{playerid} is the number of the player, not the current name. To get the playerid, you must use mutate ha list. This command returns a list with playerid, name, ip and some special info (like bot, spec, admin). Get the id of the player you want to rename and use the rename command.

Small example. This renames the player 'aImbOt' to 'l0seR':
> mutate ha list
> [HA] === LIST OF PLAYERS (id, ip, name, info) ===
> [HA] 2 n00b 192.168.1.2
> [HA] 3 aImbOt 192.168.1.3
> mutate ha rename 3 l0seR

Considering the how-to... It's true the mutator is not very easy for the beginning admin, so might be a good idea. Could you PM me some directions or questions you have or tasks you want to do. That helps to make a good start.

Matthew
10th February, 2005, 07:42 PM
Last edited by iDeFiX : Today at 02:11 PM. Reason: D*mn! Matthew is earlier :p

:D Love Me!!!!

OLD EDIT:
Hey man you said you were working on that little key binder thing, how's it coming?
Just wondering :)

EDIT: Nice... I went to the browse threads and already saw your reply :P

CPanoplyd
10th February, 2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the quick responses. That makes it all fall into place for me now!!

I'll PM with ideas soon, iDeFiX.

Thanks CPan!

Matthew
3rd March, 2005, 12:06 AM
iDeFiX - Any way you could maybe integrate Rush's EasyMute capabilities into Hidden Admin?

SX_T1
3rd March, 2005, 01:58 AM
Good mod, except for a couple things:

1. most of the commands do not work unless you prefix them with "mutate ha" which was not in the read me file.
2. showkeys, showactors, showmenus commands dont work. i had someone go in with a key bound to Set_do_radar and it didnt find it. In fact i tried many different players and it returned nothing, including my player id as well.

Im running a ut server ctf sniper only -- 16 player -- v436 -- linux -- dedicated and hosted.

Thanks for your reply.

Matthew
3rd March, 2005, 02:32 AM
It's a mutator.. all commands must prefix with "Mutate HA"

Just make sure you:
1: Installed it correctly (can you login to it?)
2: Use the player ID that HA gives all players (mutate ha list)

When checking a player, you must first make sure you have got their player ID

MUTATE HA LOGIN MYPASSHERE
[User MSuLL logged in]

MUTATE HA LIST
[HA]======LIST OF PLAYERS (id, ip, name, info)=======
[HA] 1 69.121.13.8 ~NewMan~
[HA] 2 124.112.33.19 CarlMan04
[HA] 3 121.25.130.15 MyCake
[HA] 3 121.115.60.25 MSuLL Admin

MUTATE HA SHOWKEYS 3
(showkeys for MyCake, that says)

Remember about all actions on HiddenAdmin have to be done with the player's ID number, not just with their name, etc.

And no, I am in no way involved with his project, I just wanted to relieve him of the time to make a reply :P
Can't wait till V2 iDeFiX!

SX_T1
3rd March, 2005, 06:29 AM
It's a mutator.. all commands must prefix with "Mutate HA"

Just make sure you:
1: Installed it correctly (can you login to it?)
2: Use the player ID that HA gives all players (mutate ha list)

When checking a player, you must first make sure you have got their player ID

MUTATE HA LOGIN MYPASSHERE
[User MSuLL logged in]

MUTATE HA LIST
[HA]======LIST OF PLAYERS (id, ip, name, info)=======
[HA] 1 69.121.13.8 ~NewMan~
[HA] 2 124.112.33.19 CarlMan04
[HA] 3 121.25.130.15 MyCake
[HA] 3 121.115.60.25 MSuLL Admin

MUTATE HA SHOWKEYS 3
(showkeys for MyCake, that says)

Remember about all actions on HiddenAdmin have to be done with the player's ID number, not just with their name, etc.

And no, I am in no way involved with his project, I just wanted to relieve him of the time to make a reply :P
Can't wait till V2 iDeFiX!

Its installed correctly, i can log in. I got the correct syntax and i understand about player ids. Its not working for me, im trying to find out the reason why.

Neabit
3rd March, 2005, 01:07 PM
haadmin were in serverpackages and client has download him? use your server anticheat tools?

Matthew
3rd March, 2005, 02:36 PM
Ya man, make sure that the only thing you have in your serverpackages list is:
Serverpackages=HAClient

iDeFiX
3rd March, 2005, 02:58 PM
I'm removing the client package in the next version...

Doesn't have anyone ideas/improvements for the next version? :E

Matthew
3rd March, 2005, 03:00 PM
Let us mute players, and crash their clients WITHOUT banning them :P

SX_T1
3rd March, 2005, 05:31 PM
I figured out what the problem was. I added the mutator name to the runserver.bat file, but i forgot to add the ServerPackages=HAClient to the UT.ini file. Silly me, lol.

Matthew
3rd March, 2005, 06:56 PM
:D I called it :)

Neabit
4th March, 2005, 11:13 AM

Spectate player without killing myself. Not for ghosting but find blindnader at roundstart in realistic ut mod.

Option to save SHOWMENUS, SHOWKEYS, SHOWACTORS display in txt file.
Show which render use the player. (d3d, opengl, glide, softmode)

Funktion from divinfo:
shownetspeeds
showtickrate
showips

Brody
5th March, 2005, 07:10 AM
I'm removing the client package in the next version...

-> spectate players without loosing life at specend
-> kick players without any notification to their console
-> ban players without any notification to their console
-> crash clients without a ban
-> lift bans
-> mute players without any notification to their console

If their is any Action logged to Clients, then they can see it by chance in the Console, which most use for "reconnect". If there is a logged Action, it does not fit to Hiddenadmin. :)

BLTicklemonster
5th March, 2005, 06:29 PM
I have HiddenAdmin.HiddenAdmin in my runserver.bat, and ServerPackages-HAClient in the ut.ini file.

I connect, hit ~ and type

mutate ha login supersecretpasswordnoonewillguessmuahahaha (which isn't the password, by the way)

and nuttin happens.

MUTATE HA LOGIN (again)

and nuttin happens.

MUTATEHALOGIN (yet again)

and I'm told that just ain't right.

Should I read the readme file?

LMAO.

No really, I don't see what I'm doing wrong. Readme wasn't much help.

Speaking of the readme

Installation
------------

Copy the files in this package to the UnrealTournament\System directory.

Add the following lines to the unrealtournament.ini:
ServerPackage=HAClient

Add the the mutator HiddenAdmin to the server mutator list.

Perhaps it would be nice if the last sentence told exactly what to put, i.e. if you open the int file, it shows that the mutator is HiddenAdmin.Hidden administrator but you can't put a space in the bat. But a noob admin <raises hand> might see that above sentence and think that because it says to add the mutator, then the line:
MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="HiddenAdmin,Hidden administrator
would be telling them that the mutator was HiddenAdmin,Hidden administrator not HiddenAdmin.HiddenAdmin. Unless I have this all bassackwards.

Could you change the readme to state specifically what to put?

Also, I added that to the mutator list in x3dfxmapvote so it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle, lol. (learned lesson applied)

I'll keep trying. I read through this post and didn't see anything I hadn't done already.

Thank you for any help.

Ticklemonster

Matthew
6th March, 2005, 01:40 AM
Add the following lines to the unrealtournament.ini:
ServerPackages=HAClient

Not:
ServerPackage=HAClient

mutate ha login supersecretpass
will be the correct command

BLTicklemonster
6th March, 2005, 05:25 AM
Sorry, that was a misstype, it's ServerPackages=HAClient

LMAO, I just checked again, yes, the line was typed correctly, so I joined as a spectator, and it's working. Wasn't last time I checked, but is now. Odd.

Anyway, how would one get the stuff one sees logged? I have chatlog clientside now, just installed it, I'll see if it works. But if it does, does anyone know if there is any way to get chatlog to come on automatically? At present one has to start it each time one starts ut.

I guess server side chatlog would be okay, but that would be a pain because of the added logs.

Baiter
6th March, 2005, 07:18 AM
I guess server side chatlog would be okay, but that would be a pain because of the added logs.

Yeah, and have the logs in separate logs too. So we ont have to swim through the junk looking for speech.

Brody
11th March, 2005, 04:17 PM
maybe u can put additional the function in to drop a ban from the banlist?

{DnF2}SiNiSTeR
13th March, 2005, 12:25 PM
As far as I know it's impossible to store data in seperate files (other then the default log and the .ini files belonging to your class) from UnrealScript. One would need some native code for that I'd guess.

DonutHunter
20th March, 2005, 09:44 PM
Great job and I'm thinking about testing it on my public servers, but I have to say, the potential for abuse will be irresistable to some noobs during matches, so we need a way of intergrating it with UTDC and/or Pure so that players can trust it is Not running.

This is like giving candy to a 5 yr old and saying, I'm going to leave the room for a few minutes, don't eat that candy.

Don't get me wrong, I just have serious mixed feelings about this, it's the same type of technology that botters use (the ability to spec players without their knowledge almost equals radar; crashing players?...) but we are saying it will be used for "good", but will it? I hope so, but I doubt it, therefore we need a way to detect it and turn it off via our anticheats...otherwise it just raises the paranoia even more, but now with a supposedly "legit" admin tool.

It's a great piece of programming, but 70% of me wishes hadn't been made, now we need protection from it during matches and clanwars.

-Peace,

DonutHunter

{DnF2}SiNiSTeR
20th March, 2005, 10:14 PM
Maybe make it work like this:

It can not be used by players during Tournament games, only by spectators then (or maybe not even that). Or it could check if the game is paused.

I think this tool is aimed for public servers, using it on clanservers could indeed be considered dodgy.

Matthew
20th March, 2005, 10:15 PM
Well just make sure only trustworthy people know the password to login to it.

On our server, that means 2 people... and the other one besides me don't really know how to use it :P

Yes it can easily be abused in clan wars, etc... but just make sure you choose who you give the password to based on how mature they already act.

EDIT: Nice MH server doughnut... I've had a few matches there.

iDeFiX
20th March, 2005, 10:51 PM
I agree to your concerns, but as stated earlier
But I created it with a public server in mind.
It's indeed bg if it's installed on clanserver and abused for the things described. Wars should not be played on servers with it installed, if you have doubts.

As for v0.4, it is a mutator thus it must be visible in the mutator list.

Requests for a server actor in the next release requires additional notifications about it's running status. I think SiNiSTeR's suggestion (tourneymode) is a good one, and I certainly will implement it. Any more suggestions for such notifications/conditions?

Thanx for reactions.

Matthew
20th March, 2005, 11:38 PM
Probably not a bad idea at all.

SkullKrusher
21st March, 2005, 12:58 AM
As for v0.4, it is a mutator thus it must be visible in the mutator list.

the fact you are leaving it a mutator does not mean it has to show in the mutator list or anywhere in the mutator list in the server mutator list.

all of the mutators i run on my server do not show up anywhere

Brody
21st March, 2005, 07:09 AM
"pessimists find to each solution a fitting problem" :)

I assume public Server Admins are a serious Part of a Gaming Community, which can handle Behaviors and People. Server Admins always need to have a good balanced Scale in Deciding about People and their Actions on a Server.

I really dont expect any serious Server Admin would take this Mutator for Disusing. The Advantage of this Mutator is to do Things and Stuff you need to login normally before you can do, but now without any login. This makes is quite more handy, this makes it faster and easier.

Of course, there might be always someone that "play" with it, then this is a Thing of his Character. Be sure, People would avoid a Server, they would experience crashes. And you would need to unban this Guy via Console or Webadmin, after you have bancrashed him for Fun just to "play" with the HA. So in the practice no one would do that.

Practically bancrash you can use really on Guys that are Favorites for your Banlist, and when you are really that mad enough, that you can t only ban them with the Console or Webadmin. Just to feel a bit better on their Ban.

My two Cents :)

CPanoplyd
26th March, 2005, 05:33 PM
I really like this tool. We run a sniper/camper server and only 3 Admins have the password....and most of the other admins don't know about this tool.

**Hope they don't read this post...LOL**

I haven't had any problems with the HA once I learned how to use it. The only thing we do with it is play as an alias and spectate while in game to avoid the players leaving when "an Admin" joins the game.

As for players taking advantage of the tool during clan matches and wars, when/if we have one on our server the tool is to be removed and the server restarted so there is no chance of it being taken advantage of.

Also, if you left it on there, the player spectating the match to ensure rule enforcement could be logged in and run the LIST command to see if anyone but the OKed players are logged. Which brings up a question......is there a logoff command for the tool?? Or does it only log off when you leave the match, or on map change??

Once again Good work, this mutator is something the 3 of us like very much. I don't have any more comments as what to add in the next version since we only use part of the features but, the ones in previous posts looked good!

Regards,
[ACE]CPan

LittleHorn
1st August, 2005, 03:53 PM
I believe the general adminlogout command works last time i checked.

As for the clan matches, I am having a problem getting the original version to run when pure is on the server so any server with pure on it disables the use... perhaps thats been updated but iv not had time to check.

One other thing, make sure that FORCE DEMO REC is on when playing clan matches. Thus if someone spectates using HA during the match, it is recorded and can be seen. Although it may be hard to differenciate between speccing your team and the other team.

Perhaps a function could be brought in which edits the HUD of the Hidden Admin. It could list the commands as they are entered in white writing at the bottom or something - Hud changes are recorded in demos you see and so with a forced demo rec, you would be able to see the hud changes and what they are being used for. Just like a modded weapon with custom crosshair or something....

would that work???

Neabit
1st August, 2005, 05:24 PM
Hiddenadmin should disable in clanmatches.

Matthew
1st August, 2005, 05:44 PM
Just play on a non-clanserver :\
(Or just trust the admin)

LittleHorn
1st August, 2005, 06:50 PM
Hiddenadmin should disable in clanmatches.

And how would the game know its a clan match. Certainly not just when tourney mode is on? What if I choose not to turn tourney on for a clan match? Assuming of course this is the preset you mean...

Perhaps it may have the ability to count the players in the match (call this number X) and divide that by 2 (X/2) then it could read the players names and see that if X/2 Players' names begin with the same prefix A and X/2 Players' names begin with a different prefix B.

Thus it could see that the X amount of players all belong to two clans... Then again what about clan tags which dont precede the name - or if one person decides to not wear the tag, or misspell it...

Of course even if it all works out then whos to say that its an official clan match and not just a fun messabout practice match....

The only idea I could think of which is more plausible - is a clan match entry screen with a yes or no question: Do you want to play an official clan war?... then if X players press Yes - HA is disabled - but then this could be annoying unless more thought is put into it.

Otherwise, trust the admin(s ).

Neabit
1st August, 2005, 07:41 PM
I think you set a password at the server and then i see no problem to disable hiddenadmin (mutatorelist) in webadmin.

CPanoplyd
1st August, 2005, 10:00 PM
Download the SWA and take it out of the quickset mutator list for Tournament/clan wars.

Then everytime you change the server for a tournament/clan war it's not listed when you set up the server.

2399Skillz
1st August, 2005, 10:51 PM
I think the best thing would be for HA to check for ServerPassword; if true then disable. If false, then enable.

However, HA has already been made and it's already available. Who's to say someone will not use an older version to by-pass that?

Also, there is a trick to remove mutators listed in the "mutator list" of the browser.

I don't know though.

Matthew
1st August, 2005, 10:57 PM
Also, there is a trick to remove mutators listed in the "mutator list" of the browser.Indeed, indeed indeed...

and it works quite well :)

CPanoplyd
1st August, 2005, 11:30 PM
I think the best thing would be for HA to check for ServerPassword; if true then disable. If false, then enable.

But then those of us who use a reserved seating for their members wouldn't be able to use the HA if there are more than X number of players on the server.

2399Skillz
1st August, 2005, 11:34 PM
Well, it still wouldn't work because people would still use the old versions to bypass it. What needs to be created is a seperate mutator to run that will detect if someone logs into HA. Then clan ladders and clans would have to require that program to be running while playing in clan matches.

CPanoplyd
2nd August, 2005, 03:20 AM
I understand you now......Maybe change the HA Login String to display to all players on the server when in Tournament Mode and disable the "HIDDEN LOGIN" part of the HA for tournament mode?

Anyway, the way we use HA on our server is that only 3....2 Active, 1 Inactive....have the password to login to the HA hidden. The rest of our Admins have to login as Admin in the game so they turn white etc to use HA. Also, not all of our Admins know of the tool or how to use it....don't want everyone going BANCRASH Happy!!! LOL Then the people with the hiddenadmin password are trustworthy and well....The founder is pretty honest....and I do not play in clan matches, as of yet, so we haven't come across this issue.

Maybe making the Admins only able to use HA by logging in as Admin in game is a good way to go and keep the HiddenAdmin Password to just a few trusting members instead of reworking a mutator.

Dussander
12th August, 2006, 01:00 PM
I have a problem with HiddenAdmin on the MPUK publics. The problem is like it's not even on the server until after you've entered the actual admin pass (default admin that comes with UT) and then HA responds.

Piccy:
http://shalebridgecradle.co.uk/stuff/permanent/ha.jpg

Note: doesn't matter about the pass, it's already changed. Also - mutate ha help doesn't show until you're server admin

CPanoplyd
12th August, 2006, 07:43 PM
You can't log into HA when you are already a Server Admin. The code checks to see if you are an HA Admin OR Server Admin. If you are already logged in as a Server Admin it ignores the MUTATE HA LOGIN <password> command. Also, as a server admin, you can use the HA commands no need to use the Mutate HA LOGIN at all.

The HA LOGIN is to avoid BROADCASTING that you're logging in as an ADMIN.

Matthew
12th August, 2006, 07:53 PM
Hence the "hidden" part :)

Dussander
13th August, 2006, 01:15 PM
No that's not what I mean at all. I'm saying that hidden admin doesn't work UNTIL i've become a server admin. As in - I use the normal login and nothing happens, I use help command nothing happens. Then I log in as SA and suddenly those commands respond.

Matthew
13th August, 2006, 05:40 PM
I think that pass is case sensitive. That may be the case.

iDeFiX
13th August, 2006, 05:49 PM
No known problem, only issued if the configuration or password cannot be found.

Things you might check:
- Using HiddenAdmin.ini
- Password must have a length > 0 (otherwise, no login is possible)
- No whitespace characters in password (e.g CR/CRLF at the end)
- Case sensitivity

Dussander
14th August, 2006, 05:20 PM
We're using the other version of HA where details are stored in the UT.ini instead of its own ini. The config is exactly how it should and the passwords have been simple and in lower case. Still no luck. :(

iDeFiX
14th August, 2006, 06:39 PM
HiddenAdmin v0.4 are the only 'official' released versions.

Both use HiddenAdmin.ini, dispite the readme in v0.4. v0.4_r2 is the same version as v0.4, but with updated readme.txt.

Matthew
14th August, 2006, 09:58 PM
We're using the other version of HA where details are stored in the UT.ini instead of its own ini.

|o| that's probably the problem then unless someone made a customized one that could do that

In fact I'd almost promise you that's the issue.

Dussander
15th August, 2006, 12:03 AM
The readme says 'Add the following section (basic example of items to skip included) to the unrealtournament.ini' so I wouldn't have known either way.

iDeFiX
15th August, 2006, 04:31 PM
Again:
Both use HiddenAdmin.ini, dispite the readme in v0.4.

Greegan
20th October, 2006, 04:47 AM
HiddenAdmin has proven to be a key component for administering our UT servers. It has on countless occasions allowed us to catch cheaters and remove disruptive players from our server community.

Thank you iDeFiX!

iDeFiX
20th October, 2006, 09:29 AM
nice to read :)

btw, a new version is about to be released (currently beta test).

Baiter
20th October, 2006, 10:06 AM
nice to read :)

btw, a new version is about to be released (currently beta test).

OooOOOooOOO:thumbup:

PizzaMan
20th October, 2006, 10:58 AM
I think this mod should have a logo or text line that shows that it is installed on the server. You would still be able to perform things without people seeing you do it, the only difference would be that people know that it is there.

The way it works now, it is just too open to abuse.

iDeFiX
20th October, 2006, 11:12 AM
Changelog
---------

Version 0.5, October 2006
+ Administration profiles
+ Tournament detection (League friendly)
+ New commands: STATUS, RESET, RESPAWN, MUTE, BANGAME, SHOT, COMMAND
+ Changed commands: PAUSE, TEAMSAY
+ Optional consolemessage at kick and ban
+ View AnthChecker GUIDs
+ Uses system ini
o Fixed teamsay monitoring bug
- Removed client inspection package (HAClient)

All players are able to do the STATUS command and checking if the mutator is active and if it is enabled.

PizzaMan
20th October, 2006, 11:21 AM
All players are able to do the STATUS command and checking if the mutator is active and if it is enabled.

Great. :thumbup:

A|ice
5th November, 2006, 05:00 AM
I think this mod should have a logo or text line that shows that it is installed on the server. You would still be able to perform things without people seeing you do it, the only difference would be that people know that it is there.

The way it works now, it is just too open to abuse.

Doesn't it show in the UT Browser? Where the info. about what mutators are running on the server?

A|ice

Matthew
5th November, 2006, 03:28 PM
Many servers don't report this information. Besides, that is easily overlooked.

=/\F=VENOM
28th November, 2006, 12:57 AM
Whats the latest version, and where do I get it??

Baiter
28th November, 2006, 02:03 AM
Whats the latest version, and where do I get it??

my site usually has all the latest version of UT Mods...

www.ut-files.com

back4more
1st March, 2010, 03:41 AM
6 years later , I was wondering where the download is for this tool?
cheers

*edit*

Nm , found it - ironically enough in Baiters Sig Above.

http://www.ut-files.com/index.php?dir=Admin/HiddenAdmin/