The Unreal Admins Page - Forums

The Unreal Admins Page - Forums (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/index.php)
-   UT Server - General Chat (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Admin teleport command? (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28903)

face 11th February, 2009 07:54 AM

Medic is a hell of a coder all things he has he made.

You should log on his server and take a look at his mapvote 1 word AWESOME!

Also his recordsystem on his site every players personal rec or last 5 best recs you can see and how much that player plays and his skill level you name it.

|I wish i just had 10% of his skills. :)

0wn m3 pl0x 14th February, 2009 10:54 PM

Me again! Been away. Ok the problem i have with the warper is startup.

I was told to put the mutator into my startup line, and boot with webadmin aswell. That way it's going to start. I spent over an hour changing things, editing ini's making sure the password was right to see the same blank message when i type "mutate amp pl0x XpanD testing".

Please explain if i've gone wrong.

The command line i put was :
cd System;./ucc-bin server CTF-BT-Lava_Factory_Fixed?game=Botpack.CTFGame?Mutator=AM P.AdminMovePlayer?

adminthis 14th February, 2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0wn m3 pl0x (Post 147073)
I was told to put the mutator into my startup line, and boot with webadmin aswell.

Who told you that? You only have to start it once, so it's either via the commandline or via webadmin. For starters, load it via webadmin and give it a try. Refer to your serverlog for troubleshooting (when the mutator loads, it will drop a message in your log).

0wn m3 pl0x 15th February, 2009 07:07 PM

ok the problem i was TOLD was it's not finding the password.

The ini is in the right place not sure if i can do anything else.

It's run as an actor and startup, and i just get something like "password not found" and it shuts down

Also one of the helpers at gameservers.com told me it should be AdminMovePlayer.AdminMovePlayer instead of AMP.AdminMovePlayer.

I did give him the link to this thread, whether he downloaded the AMP 0.2 or not is yet to be seen.

adminthis 15th February, 2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0wn m3 pl0x (Post 147098)
It's run as an actor and startup, and i just get something like "password not found" and it shuts down

Set a password in 'AMP.ini'. :thumbup:

0wn m3 pl0x 15th February, 2009 07:19 PM

There is lmao, there was the originial password, then "pass" no caps, then "testing" then "test" which my admin "XpanD" can vouch for.

I just did "admin set AMP.adminmoveplayer password pass" and a new ini was created called "Amp.ini" instead of "AMP.ini"

0wn m3 pl0x 15th February, 2009 07:21 PM

Good news adminthis, when i created a new password it worked!! AMP.ini didn't work, Amp.ini did.

No idea why but WOO, great mod thanks a lot.

I did this in game :

Admin set amp.adminmoveplayer password pass.

So maybe add that command to the readme if people are having troubles?

edit: 1 bug, when people are teleported, they can't be walked through so i would need to do "mutate btpp beverybodyghosts true"

adminthis 15th February, 2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0wn m3 pl0x (Post 147101)
edit: 1 bug, when people are teleported, they can't be walked through so i would need to do "mutate btpp beverybodyghosts true"

Must be something specific to BT then? I used Botpack.CTFGame to test and was satisfied with the behavior of the mutator ;) About setting the password: maybe Linux UT cares more about case sensitivity than Windows? In either case, you could delete the AMP.INI that ships with the mutator and let it create its own .ini file if you have problems.

Who would have thought it could be so hard? :thumbup:

0wn m3 pl0x 15th February, 2009 10:21 PM

Haha, it may have been hard but it's worth it mate, you've done a good job there. And of course you too azura, as it was yours originally.

I'm not too worried about the "walk through" because i can always keybind a fix, so when ever it's used which would be rarely they would be ghosting through players again.

Once again, thanks admin.

The_Hitman 27th February, 2013 11:31 AM

Old post i now, but i wanted to test this AdminMovePlayer 0.2 but the link was broken and the 0.1 did not work.

medor 27th February, 2013 12:15 PM

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/u...MovePlayer.zip

Chamberly 2nd March, 2013 02:46 PM

Sorry to bump in... wanted to ask a question.

So Semi Admin is not allowed to be use by anyone since it is private? (Something make me go Hmm...)

The_Hitman 26th March, 2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 167108)

This one is all so the Version: 0.1 (20090125) and dont work thats why I want the Version: 0.2.....
All the Version: 0.1 do is say it did its job, but nothing happens