The Unreal Admins Page - Forums

The Unreal Admins Page - Forums (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/index.php)
-   Polls (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Your favorite digit? (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10277)

elmuerte 6th March, 2005 07:28 PM

Your favorite digit?
 
Because the old poll was ancient and I couldn't find a better poll...

ApocDeath 6th March, 2005 08:25 PM

what, no 9?! ;)

elmuerte 6th March, 2005 09:05 PM

wth... ok, added it again

frisp 6th March, 2005 09:55 PM

Was looking for the one "for opening my fav tinnies of beer" lol

ApocDeath 6th March, 2005 10:04 PM

lol, you should have left it out, michiel... the mindgame never ends at ua.org! ;)

thief 7th March, 2005 07:26 PM

i voted for 1..
0 would aso be ok...

but wtf are those other thingies??? *thinks binary* :D

Rush 7th March, 2005 08:53 PM

Frankly, it's the most stupid poll I've ever seen. :P Good job El_Muerte. :D

Deus IX 7th March, 2005 09:57 PM

go 7 go! :D

LeeBe 7th March, 2005 10:14 PM

has to be number 9

did you know if you take a two-digit number like 21, add the two digits (2+1=3),
and subtract the answer from the original number (21-3=18), the final answer is always a multiple of 9

also,

did you know, any number multiplied by 9, the sum of the digits of the answer will be equal to 9.

For example:

6 times 9 equals 54,
5 + 4 = 9

628 times 9 equals 5,652
5+6+5+2=18
1+8=9

Et cetera

number 9 owns all you other numbers :P

Deus IX 7th March, 2005 10:44 PM

hm... and your postcount is nine? ... you are starting to freak me out :|

LeeBe 7th March, 2005 10:52 PM

um it was your post count that was 9 :) mine is 129

Wormbo 8th March, 2005 12:15 PM

There are some digits missing...

Loibisch 8th March, 2005 05:37 PM

Yeah, what about A-F? ;)

Voted 1, it's the maximum you could hope for (in binary). Also using positive logic it's the equivalent to "true" or "yes"...1 is definitely it :)

Deus IX 8th March, 2005 08:28 PM

on this thread it was the 9th post ;)... but yes my 1st post to this thread was my 9th ... damn. =)

BLTicklemonster 8th March, 2005 10:10 PM

why was this limited to base ten? My favorite number is 13. I feel discriminated against!!!
lol

elmuerte 8th March, 2005 11:05 PM

I said digit not number

BLTicklemonster 10th March, 2005 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Muerte
I said digit not number

Bah, details details...

7even 10th March, 2005 09:08 PM

I think its obvious what I've voted. ;)

_Lynx 15th March, 2005 03:40 AM

heh, luky seven is ahead?

Azura 18th March, 2005 08:57 AM

Sacred seven ? I prefer 4 myself ;) (4 bases of DNA = life)

BLTicklemonster 20th March, 2005 12:18 AM

LOL, well, the middle one, then, heh heh heh. ;)

Goliath 23rd March, 2005 08:45 AM

6 is the greatest... ever had problems saying 6 to someone ? sounds like sex...so...like this thing i saw in a movie:

Girl: "When you gonna pick me up ?"
Guy: "How 'bout 6? 6 is good."

Must've seen in at Seinfeld or something.

Rush 23rd March, 2005 07:10 PM

13 is a good number ;) I like it because most people hate it. Maybe it doesn't bring me any luck but luckily not bad luck, hehe.

Shambler 23rd March, 2005 09:28 PM

3 because it's a magic number.

Campion 23rd March, 2005 09:42 PM

yay,
7 rocks,
And lo the 7 shall inherit the earth

ExJ 25th March, 2005 01:31 AM

8 because it has curves in all the right places... look at it .... 8...mmm

ExJ 25th March, 2005 01:32 AM

actually 6 and 9.... mmmm

dvbell 25th March, 2005 07:40 PM

My favorite digit
 
Actually, you left out a category for my favorite digit: my index finger. :-)

Campion 27th March, 2005 12:42 PM

har de har har

RavenG 29th March, 2005 03:39 AM

Bianiary Commands 0s and 1s are favorite of mine

LLasergun 16th April, 2005 02:28 PM

rofl what the hell is that. I swear i didnt looked up before and voted.. for 7 :idea: :redface:

xem withanex 22nd April, 2005 04:03 PM

seven is most peoples fave due to the whole 'lucky 7' thing; the only reason 7 is considered 'lucky' is because statistically the chances of the numbers of two die (dices) when thrown are more likely to add up to 7 than any other number.

T1Cybernetic 1st May, 2005 10:01 PM

Seems like 7 is almost everyones lucky /significant number including mine!

/Rant My first post, :thumbup: /Endrant

Torinir 10th May, 2005 02:25 PM

3

,,!,,

:P

NE1469 15th May, 2005 04:49 PM

0! The Mayans were the first to use zero. Without the concept of nothing our mathmetical system would be screwed.
Can you imagine absolutely nothing?

DarkMantle 30th May, 2005 02:51 AM

Quote:

Can you imagine absolutely nothing?
Well, the problem with that is, to imagine nothing, it has to be something tangable to imagine it. :twisted:

Now, the question should be "Can you imagine a world without nothing?" is that a double negative meaning imagine a world with something? or imagine a world that's nothing. If it's a world with nothing then you can't imagine it, nothing isn't tangable........ :twisted:

Now that i've messed your minds beyond belief. :eek: :wacko:

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

udra 1st June, 2005 07:59 PM

number 9 is not as impressive as the number SEVEN look at how it's spelled, 5 letters, 2 Es and it brings good luck to people around the world :) :D

Oagh 10th June, 2005 03:41 AM

I voted for 1

CaFe 19th June, 2005 04:11 PM

speaking of numbers.... if a google is an actual number, what does it look like. Is it like '9999999999999999999...9' or '10000000...0'.... its a dumb thread so dumb questions count too right?


-nvm I'm dumb, a google is apparently (10)^100 which really isnt even that fucking big

Emik 25th June, 2005 10:29 PM

7 all the way...

7 deadly sins :D

Excalibur 17th August, 2005 04:59 AM

Voted for "7" only because "Middle Finger, Right Hand" wasn't an option!

PizzaMan 17th August, 2005 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
Voted for "7" only because "Middle Finger, Right Hand" wasn't an option!

Is 'middle finger right hand' your 7th finger?

DJGummikuh 4th March, 2006 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeBe
also,

did you know, any number multiplied by 9, the sum of the digits of the answer will be equal to 9.

Well you're wrong on that... take 110 for an example...
110 times 9 equals 990
and 9+9+0 != 9 :D
Sorry I have to pop your dreams like that ^^

~V~ 4th March, 2006 01:19 AM

9+9+0 = 18
1+8 = 9

:P

LeeBe 4th March, 2006 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGummikuh
Well you're wrong on that... take 110 for an example...
110 times 9 equals 990
and 9+9+0 != 9 :D
Sorry I have to pop your dreams like that ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~V~
9+9+0 = 18
1+8 = 9

:P

:)

45356546456*9 = 408208918104
4+0+8+2+0+8+9+1+8+1+0+4 = 45
4+5 = 9

DJGummikuh 4th March, 2006 07:37 PM

yeah but he posted that the sum of the digits would be 9... not that you would have to sum up the sum of the sum of the sum of the sum.... :-) otherwise you could most certainly even sum up Pi (at a moderate accuracy of, lets say, 4000 digits) to fit 9 :)))
Anyhow I don't want to get caught peacounting ;-D

Moo 26th March, 2006 05:31 AM

-4! thats a diget right?

evilgrins 28th July, 2011 05:44 AM

8
 
I'm rather fond of the left pinky toe.

Nobody ever suspects the left pinky toe.


FromJun 28th February, 2013 03:10 AM

I voted for 9 .I like that number.

nogginBasher 4th March, 2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo (Post 84644)
-4! thats a diget right?

No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerical_digit

^ Warning: This website contains information.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:16 PM.

 


All pages are copyright The Unreal Admins Page.
You may not copy any pages without our express permission.