View Single Post
Unread 28th April, 2010, 07:26 AM
Holy Shit!!

I haven't looked at the code in this one, but I've looked at the code in AntiTweak. If this one works anything near the the same the cause could just be that the server is using custom pickups/spawns of any kind realy. AntiTweak even sees my statsmutator as a cheat? come on ... it's a custom HUD mutator running on the server .... To make a mutator and call it antitweak by only checking if the clients settings is different from the default settings of the actors is not the right way to do it. You also have to include a check in it to detect if the SERVER assigns those values to the players. This way people gets framed just because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like picking up a shieldbelt while still beeing under spawnprotection. Then the coder should know that changes are made to the lighting af the textures. Not to mention some maps have pickups that are not sized 1.0, but maybe 1.3 or something to fit in a spot ... by picking those up you also risk beeing "caught" as a cheater.

Denne hjemmeside er en vittighed, humor er godt men dobbeltmoral er skidt