View Single Post
Unread 16th February, 2013, 10:10 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTrustedPlayer View Post
Fatigue starts to set in after you play the same game for 10 years It's not flashy and new enough for kids nowadays too. They all play Xbox and PS3. The true computer gamer is a dying breed.
I think the biggest reason is that the game requires some actual skill. You cant play it while updating facetube or youbook. Just about everyone turns down the flashyness in new games anyway, so all games basically look like shit no matter how good they look with default settings.

I remember way back that all new players would scream CHEATER! when they got raped by seasoned players, and then they just decided to not play the game because they thought everyone who played it used a bot of some kind.

I also remember that people back then accepted that some people were just better than them, better than they could ever become. 4-5 people that I used to play with come to mind, who would totally dominate and you would feel seriously pleased if you managed to smack them 1 or 2 times in a round. Nowadays everyone is supposed to be a winner. They expect to be on top of the situation in no time, and if they arent; everyone else is a cheater, and/or the game sucks.

/old man rant end.