You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.


BeyondUnreal News

 
Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > AnthraXs Corner > General Chat

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 01:00 AM
face's Avatar
face face is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 524
Default

put the actors back in line.restart and it will be fine
__________________
  #22  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 01:32 AM
shadow_knight shadow_knight is offline
Forum Newcomer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10
Default

ok ill try that thanks
  #23  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 01:41 AM
AnthraX's Avatar
AnthraX AnthraX is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ghent (Belgium)
Posts: 1,379
Default

There is indeed an issue with NPLoader v1.5e. On certain maps the installation of NPLoaderLL fails and it will result in a general protection fault. These maps use textures from the Editor.u file. Switching to another map usually solves the problem. Keep in mind that this only happens on certain maps and only if you've never installed NPLoaderLL before.
  #24  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 02:08 AM
shadow_knight shadow_knight is offline
Forum Newcomer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10
Default

ah well i put the files back and got the same error ill try switching the maps but the one it goes on is the default map scareface i am not sure what maps use the editer will this be a problem in the later versions ? of ace i remeber using eralier version of the nploader and we started having alot of random map crashes is there any way around this problem ?




thanks for all the work your doing

Last edited by shadow_knight : 8th April, 2010 at 02:11 AM.
  #25  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 04:17 AM
TSQ TSQ is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Default

3rd catch...

[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: | Player Kick |
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: PlayerName...: ALASTOR
[ACEv06q]: PlayerIP.....: 190.95.xxx.xxx
[ACEv06q]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows XP x86 (Version: 5.1.2600)
[ACEv06q]: CPU..........: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz
[ACEv06q]: CPUSpeed.....: 2592.348812 Mhz Measured - 2592.866997 Mhz Reported
[ACEv06q]: NICDesc......: Realtek RTL8102/8103/8136 Family PCI-E FE NIC - Minipuerto del administrador de paquetes
[ACEv06q]: MACHash......: 0A6EE7C3EFB5978F49659DD907085F62
[ACEv06q]: UTVersion....: 436
[ACEv06q]: Renderer.....: D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
[ACEv06q]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
[ACEv06q]: CommandLine..: <none>
[ACEv06q]: KickReason...: Hooked Module
[ACEv06q]: TimeStamp....: 07-04-2010 / 19:43:05
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: | Extra Info |
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: BaseAddress..: 0x10100000
[ACEv06q]: LibraryName..: Core.dll
[ACEv06q]: LibraryPath..: E:\UT\System\Core.dll
[ACEv06q]: LibrarySize..: 786432 bytes
[ACEv06q]: LibraryHash..: 6AC677426A03FAEC24FECE284D0D652B
[ACEv06q]: LibraryVer...: UT v436 GOTY
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: | Hook Description |
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: HookType.....: CODE
[ACEv06q]: HookFunction.: [email protected]@@CAXXZ
[ACEv06q]: HookThunk....: T
[ACEv06q]: HookOffset...: 0x0001
[ACEv06q]: HookDesc.....: 0x101033C4-0x1070F108/0x0005A138 (Unknown!Unknown+0x0000)
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
__________________
www.tsgc-clan.com


  #26  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 05:39 AM
-=CoN=-Strych9 -=CoN=-Strych9 is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 149
Default

I have a server on port 6001 so I assume that ACE is using 6002 TCP to connect. Everyone gets the Connecting... under the ACE logo then times out. I have check and the port is open in the router and shows open with an online port scanner.

Any ideas, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
  #27  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 05:42 AM
Protos's Avatar
Protos Protos is offline
Godlike
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 291
Default

Great news ..... may just put up a server or two again.

Thanks Anth !
__________________
{Pro*} UT99
  #28  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 07:58 AM
-={SDA}=-Beast's Avatar
-={SDA}=-Beast -={SDA}=-Beast is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Posts: 110
Default

Installed and working on our server... works great, with no issues or problems (yet).

However, playing on a more populated server such as Bloodedge (he also installed ACE today), i have noticed severe lag when joining the server. After about 15-20 sec the lag is gone and it is pretty much playable. Occasionally bouts of lag throughout games though, that were never there before running UTDC.

Nothing outrageous but maybe getting fixed anywyas in v0.7... at least i can join and play now on Win7 x64!! Great work guys.
__________________

  #29  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 08:12 AM
face's Avatar
face face is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -={SDA}=-Beast View Post
Installed and working on our server... works great, with no issues or problems (yet).

However, playing on a more populated server such as Bloodedge (he also installed ACE today), i have noticed severe lag when joining the server. After about 15-20 sec the lag is gone and it is pretty much playable. Occasionally bouts of lag throughout games though, that were never there before running UTDC.

Nothing outrageous but maybe getting fixed anywyas in v0.7... at least i can join and play now on Win7 x64!! Great work guys.
I assume you use opengl try running D3D or D9D. Ill bet it will play much better.
And there is a little thing about it in the issue page.
__________________
  #30  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 08:14 AM
face's Avatar
face face is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=CoN=-Strych9 View Post
I have a server on port 6001 so I assume that ACE is using 6002 TCP to connect. Everyone gets the Connecting... under the ACE logo then times out. I have check and the port is open in the router and shows open with an online port scanner.

Any ideas, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
As far as i know Ace is running serverport+5 but i believe you can add something there which ports it can not use. Did you try that?

Its in the firewall page inclucded in the download.
__________________
  #31  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 09:33 AM
flux` flux` is offline
Forum Newcomer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4
Default

A few players as well as myself experience temporary frame drops after installing on our pickup server (linux), usually only once per game around mid-game. Also, sometimes the server begins to lag out and everyone gets extremely high ping 300-1000...not for more than a few seconds though but it is obviously an inconvenience. Anyone else having similar problems?
  #32  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 09:37 AM
[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon's Avatar
[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon [ZSZ]Evil_Dragon is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 659
Default

Thank you!
__________________
www.zszclan.com



click here to play
  #33  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 09:46 AM
SoNY_scarface SoNY_scarface is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,726
Default

The lag on entry is the first scan that takes place. The lag mid ga
e or after are the periodic checks. The reason why UTDC 'never lagged' was because it only performed a simple check routine on entry and did nothing for the rest of the game. Most people were loading cheats after utdc initial scan.
__________________




  #34  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 09:52 AM
Genecom Genecom is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flux` View Post
A few players as well as myself experience temporary frame drops after installing on our pickup server (linux), usually only once per game around mid-game. Also, sometimes the server begins to lag out and everyone gets extremely high ping 300-1000...not for more than a few seconds though but it is obviously an inconvenience. Anyone else having similar problems?
Seen that issue in earlier versions of ACE, also had it myself that I'd get a red box for a second or two but not experienced it since v0.6p.

Try typing ' mutate ace compattoggle ' in console and reconnect ( gets saved to your user.ini so only needed to be done once, or if you need to remove it ) see if problem disappears.
__________________
ProjectFrag - Research & Development
- PjF - Your UT community pickup servers -
  #35  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 10:30 AM
[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon's Avatar
[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon [ZSZ]Evil_Dragon is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 659
Default

One thing I noticed on the installation:
I removed all UTDC and NPLoader stuff from the Package and Actor list but still it loaded UTDC instead of ACE and didn't add any ACE files to the packages and actores, apparently all this due to NPInfo_v13.u
So I removed that file from the system folder but still now that NPInfo is removed it still logs this:
Code:
Log: Bound to PackageHelper_v12.so
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: |                        Native Plugin Loader v1.5e                       |
ScriptLog: |                          (c) 2008-2009 AnthraX                          |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoader_v15e                                 |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLU_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLD_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLS_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Log: Bound to ACEIpDrv.so
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has found a new NPLoader mod in your system folder:            |
ScriptLog: | - InfoClass: NPInfo_v13.UTDCPlusv12SInfo                                |
ScriptLog: | ERROR: The infoclass for this mod could not be loaded. Installation canc... |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has found a new NPLoader mod in your system folder:            |
ScriptLog: | - InfoClass: ACEv06q_S.ACEInfo                                          |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Name : ACEv06q                                                    |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Desc : AntiCheatEngine for Unreal Tournament 99                   |
ScriptLog: | - Installing...                                                         |
ScriptLog: | - Mod installation complete!                                            |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has found a new NPLoader mod in your system folder:            |
ScriptLog: | - InfoClass: NPInfo_v13.UTDCv21Info                                     |
ScriptLog: | ERROR: The infoclass for this mod could not be loaded. Installation canc... |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | Fixing Installation for mod:                                            |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Name: ACEv06q                                                     |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Desc: AntiCheatEngine for Unreal Tournament 99                    |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: ACEv06q_Cdll                                  |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerActor: ACEv06q_S.ACEActor                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerActor: ACEv06q_EH.ACEEventActor                        |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: IACEv06q                                      |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: ACEv06q_C                                     |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | NrOfPackages = 1                                                        |
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has changed the server settings.                               |
ScriptLog: | The server will now reboot.
__________________
www.zszclan.com



click here to play
  #36  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 10:31 AM
McNamara's Avatar
McNamara McNamara is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 100
Default

Great work! installed , no problems.
__________________

My BunnyTrack maps
http://www.i4games.eu/maps/?author=18724
  #37  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 10:35 AM
McNamara's Avatar
McNamara McNamara is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 100
Default

ScriptLog: | NPLoader has found a new NPLoader mod in your system folder: |
ScriptLog: | - InfoClass: NPInfo_v13.UTDCv21Info |
ScriptLog: | ERROR: The infoclass for this mod could not be loaded. Installation canc... |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Go through your ut.ini and remove all nploader , utdc lines. Also remove all utdc + nploader files in your ut/system dir problem should be fixed after that.
__________________

My BunnyTrack maps
http://www.i4games.eu/maps/?author=18724

Last edited by McNamara : 8th April, 2010 at 10:37 AM.
  #38  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 10:37 AM
SoNY_scarface SoNY_scarface is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZSZ]Evil_Dragon View Post
One thing I noticed on the installation:
I removed all UTDC and NPLoader stuff from the Package and Actor list but still it loaded UTDC instead of ACE and didn't add any ACE files to the packages and actores, apparently all this due to NPInfo_v13.u
So I removed that file from the system folder but still now that NPInfo is removed it still logs this:
Code:
Log: Bound to PackageHelper_v12.so
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: |                        Native Plugin Loader v1.5e                       |
ScriptLog: |                          (c) 2008-2009 AnthraX                          |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoader_v15e                                 |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLU_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLD_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLS_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Log: Bound to ACEIpDrv.so
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has found a new NPLoader mod in your system folder:            |
ScriptLog: | - InfoClass: NPInfo_v13.UTDCPlusv12SInfo                                |
ScriptLog: | ERROR: The infoclass for this mod could not be loaded. Installation canc... |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has found a new NPLoader mod in your system folder:            |
ScriptLog: | - InfoClass: ACEv06q_S.ACEInfo                                          |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Name : ACEv06q                                                    |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Desc : AntiCheatEngine for Unreal Tournament 99                   |
ScriptLog: | - Installing...                                                         |
ScriptLog: | - Mod installation complete!                                            |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has found a new NPLoader mod in your system folder:            |
ScriptLog: | - InfoClass: NPInfo_v13.UTDCv21Info                                     |
ScriptLog: | ERROR: The infoclass for this mod could not be loaded. Installation canc... |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | Fixing Installation for mod:                                            |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Name: ACEv06q                                                     |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Desc: AntiCheatEngine for Unreal Tournament 99                    |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: ACEv06q_Cdll                                  |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerActor: ACEv06q_S.ACEActor                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerActor: ACEv06q_EH.ACEEventActor                        |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: IACEv06q                                      |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: ACEv06q_C                                     |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | NrOfPackages = 1                                                        |
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has changed the server settings.                               |
ScriptLog: | The server will now reboot.
Have you deleted NPInfo_v13.UTDCPlusv12SInfo?
__________________




  #39  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 10:37 AM
[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon's Avatar
[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon [ZSZ]Evil_Dragon is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 659
Default

I deleted all old NPLoader files from the system folder and now my log seems fine:
Code:
Log: Bound to PackageHelper_v12.so
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: |                        Native Plugin Loader v1.5e                       |
ScriptLog: |                          (c) 2008-2009 AnthraX                          |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoader_v15e                                 |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLU_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLD_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: NPLoaderLLS_v15e                              |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Log: Bound to ACEIpDrv.so
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has found a new NPLoader mod in your system folder:            |
ScriptLog: | - InfoClass: ACEv06q_S.ACEInfo                                          |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Name : ACEv06q                                                    |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Desc : AntiCheatEngine for Unreal Tournament 99                   |
ScriptLog: | - Installing...                                                         |
ScriptLog: | - Mod installation complete!                                            |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | Fixing Installation for mod:                                            |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Name: ACEv06q                                                     |
ScriptLog: | - Mod Desc: AntiCheatEngine for Unreal Tournament 99                    |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: ACEv06q_Cdll                                  |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerActor: ACEv06q_S.ACEActor                              |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerActor: ACEv06q_EH.ACEEventActor                        |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: IACEv06q                                      |
ScriptLog: | Auto Added ServerPackage: ACEv06q_C                                     |
ScriptLog: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
ScriptLog: | NrOfPackages = 1                                                        |
ScriptLog: | NPLoader has changed the server settings.                               |
ScriptLog: | The server will now reboot.                                             |
__________________
www.zszclan.com



click here to play
  #40  
Unread 8th April, 2010, 10:39 AM
[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon's Avatar
[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon [ZSZ]Evil_Dragon is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 659
Default

The problem I have now is that it keeps kicking me due to an internal error:

[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: | Player Kick |
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: PlayerName...: [ZSZ]Evil_Dragon
[ACEv06q]: PlayerIP.....:
[ACEv06q]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows Vista/2008 x64 (Version: 6.0.6002)
[ACEv06q]: CPU..........: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
[ACEv06q]: CPUSpeed.....: 2332.868944 Mhz Measured - 2333.320641 Mhz Reported
[ACEv06q]: NICDesc......: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
[ACEv06q]: MACHash......: 77FE344EA5DFFB5DD0D2FB526F59D357
[ACEv06q]: UTVersion....: 436
[ACEv06q]: Renderer.....: D3D9Drv.D3D9RenderDevice
[ACEv06q]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
[ACEv06q]: CommandLine..: <none>
[ACEv06q]: KickReason...: Internal Error
[ACEv06q]: TimeStamp....: 08-04-2010 / 04:24:09
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: | Extra Info |
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: ErrorType....: 51-2-5-
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: | Screenshot Status |
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv06q]: Success......: TRUE
[ACEv06q]: FileName.....: ../Shots/[ACE] - [ZSZ]1 Shot 1 Kill, ZarkSniperZone [CAMPERS ONLY! ]_2010.04.08.04.24.09_DM-Agiantbedroom-esr_[ZSZ]Evil_Dragon.jpg
[ACEv06q]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
__________________
www.zszclan.com



click here to play
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:43 PM.


 

All pages are copyright The Unreal Admins Page.
You may not copy any pages without our express permission.