You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTStats > General Chat

Unread 11th April, 2005, 05:41 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toa
I just checked, the link only appears in CTF matches.
Volunteers for other gametypes?`
What would you need? Logs and stuff?
Unread 11th April, 2005, 06:25 PM
Rampage

Quote:
I just checked, the link only appears in CTF matches.
Volunteers for other gametypes?`
Monster Hunt can be a cool mod to have stats for it

- B
Unread 11th April, 2005, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Man
Monster Hunt can be a cool mod to have stats for it

- B
He means for reports not for stats.
You never got back to me on how Monster Hunts stats were showing

Phoenix Alliance - The Movie
Revisionistic Movie
The Unreal Admins Page - the resource for unreal admins
Unread 11th April, 2005, 06:29 PM
Administrator

Top post now updated with fixes for import and reports (see top post for details).
The main package is updated with these fixes from the time of this post.

Revisionistic Movie
Unread 11th April, 2005, 06:40 PM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel
He means for reports not for stats.
You never got back to me on how Monster Hunts stats were showing
You got me on that, it just in my new community to come, I'm not the one in charge of this things, I'm pretty much noob with PHP , MYSql, and this stuff, I don't think I have enough knowledge to do it quickly as my clan mate

But I promise I will get back to you on that

- B
Unread 11th April, 2005, 06:40 PM
Holy Shit!!

What is needed to make the forum signature pictures work? When I click a link to create one, I just get an empty picture.
Unread 11th April, 2005, 06:49 PM
Forum Newcomer

That import fix works great. Thnx guys
Unread 11th April, 2005, 08:00 PM
Holy Shit!!

The server "Mini Mayhem" on this page is listed with score=0, but there was actually some action there. Gametype was DM. Does it show team score in stead of score?
Unread 12th April, 2005, 01:12 AM
Killing Spree

Excellent the stats work!! all praise azazel, AnthraX and toa!

few requests...
1. Wins/Losses to the Career summary.
2. Head Shots to the Special Events. yea!
3. More details on weapon usage: Frags,Deaths,Suicides,Efficiency
4. More detailed data on suicides. It's always nice to see how people can manage with their arsenal =).
5. More inventory data? my friend said "what?? they made a stat system and left out the most important thing of all. THE ITEMS!!" ... i gave her the 'evil-eye' ,but refer the request. =)
also i was poking at the tables and saw that you have spree_mega at onw of the tables? are you planning any use to these? =) i wouldn't mind...
oh, and the time shows kinda weird when you go and see match details and clik any player there.
anyway, excellent work! I would also like to see monsterhunt stats too, but when i tested it, i only got my deaths logged. same effect was with any summoned monsters or unreal1/rtnp via oldskool. it was beta 3 though.

Thank you for the Chainsaw!! than you for bot support!! ^_^ -visit me someday i'll have plenty of sake for ya all (till the sake runs out!
Unread 12th April, 2005, 04:28 AM
Forum Newcomer

Thanks Tao and all of you guys here!!!

The fix you supplied did the trick
Unread 12th April, 2005, 04:51 AM
Unstoppable

Can you somehow make a chart that shows the # of players to visit your server per day and month kinda like the hours thing but just be a seperate one for # of players.?
Unread 12th April, 2005, 06:24 AM
Rampage

firstly great work ... looks great nice job

match report (forum format it that matters)
Sealing off the base for Blue Team was some nice defence including angeldust who sealed the base 0 times ... just wondering if 0 times was meant to be there

admin panel ... it's NP but kind of concerned me to see all entry’s within this database ... our clan forums and anything else that was there ... just wondering if that could be blocked to read ONLY UTStats entry’s ... my thought was if i was to pass on admin rights to another person who i didn't wish them to see what was there ... and also the button Empty the database ... would this empty the whole database or what you may pick from a list ... haven't played with it just in case
Unread 12th April, 2005, 10:24 AM
Unstoppable

Thanks for your comments, appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus IX
1. Wins/Losses to the Career summary.
Could you explain this one? What whould you like to see?

Quote:
3. More details on weapon usage: Frags,Deaths,Suicides,Efficiency
We have kills, no real need for frags!?
As for deaths and suicides... These numbers can be quite misleading. It doesn't matter which wepon I'm holding when taking a bath in the lava, does it? Also it isn't that important which weapon I had when a guy spams/snipes me away.
So far you're the first one who requested these things. Are there other people interested?

Quote:
5. More inventory data? my friend said "what?? they made a stat system and left out the most important thing of all. THE ITEMS!!" ... i gave her the 'evil-eye' ,but refer the request. =)
You're really interested to see how much ammo you picked up? Or did I misunderstand you there?

Quote:
also i was poking at the tables and saw that you have spree_mega at onw of the tables? are you planning any use to these? =) i wouldn't mind...
They are not imported yet (tbh, I don't even know whether they're logged). But we might import them in the future, yes

Quote:
oh, and the time shows kinda weird when you go and see match details and clik any player there.
We'll fix it

Quote:
I would also like to see monsterhunt stats too, but when i tested it, i only got my deaths logged. same effect was with any summoned monsters or unreal1/rtnp via oldskool. it was beta 3 though.
There was a little discussion about monsterhunt some posts before yours. I think the main problem is, that noone has supplied some logs yet
Unread 12th April, 2005, 10:26 AM
Unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaMan
The server "Mini Mayhem" on this page is listed with score=0, but there was actually some action there. Gametype was DM. Does it show team score in stead of score?
Yes, it currently only sums the teamcores there. Gotta discuss if/how we can fix it
Unread 12th April, 2005, 10:32 AM
Unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugley
admin panel ... it's NP but kind of concerned me to see all entry’s within this database ... our clan forums and anything else that was there ... just wondering if that could be blocked to read ONLY UTStats entry’s ...
In the next fix we'll only show tables that start with 'uts_'.

Quote:
Empty the database ... would this empty the whole database or what you may pick from a list ... haven't played with it just in case
It will delete all your UTStats data (it won't touch other tables) but ip2country and the basic weapons. You can import new logs right after emptying the database.

Last edited by toa : 12th April, 2005 at 10:36 AM.
Unread 12th April, 2005, 10:37 AM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by toa
In the next fix we'll only show tables that start with 'uts_'.

It will delete all your UTStats data (it won't touch other tables) but ip2country and the basic weapons. You can import new logs right after emptying the database.
cheers all sounds good
Unread 12th April, 2005, 10:40 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Bug Fixes:
Kills against bots no longer counted if bots are not imported
I have this in the config:

Code:
// Ignore bots and bot kills/deaths?
$import_ignore_bots = true;
The game on this page was played with humans + one bot on one team, and 3 bots on the other team. The kills and deaths are there, even if it says "Ignored Players: Arachne, Illana, Kosak, Dessloch, Cilia, Alys".
Unread 12th April, 2005, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
We remove that data from the log.
This reduces your log size by about 80%.
As far as I'm concerned we won't put it back, it makes logs incredibly bloated and has very little meaning (do I care you picked up 300 shock cores?)

Quote:
We was going to follow the UT2004 spree system, we chaged our minds, they are left over relics of that decision ...

Revisionistic Movie
Unread 12th April, 2005, 02:20 PM
Killing Spree

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by toa
Thanks for your comments, appreciated!

Could you explain this one? What whould you like to see?
---(1. Wins/Losses to the Career summary.)
I mean that, Now i can't see how many times i've won/tied/lose a game. i only see how many times i played it... If i win a DM i would like to see that i won a DM in the stats also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toa
We have kills, no real need for frags!?
As for deaths and suicides... These numbers can be quite misleading. It doesn't matter which wepon I'm holding when taking a bath in the lava, does it? Also it isn't that important which weapon I had when a guy spams/snipes me away.
So far you're the first one who requested these things. Are there other people interested?
---(3. More details on weapon usage: Frags,Deaths,Suicides,Efficiency)
yeah. but some players load up their GES/RL and jump at the middle of a fight cousing atleast a double kill (and taking his own life too). and some more experienced players can actually use their weapons w/o a suicide. it would be nice to see the difference (in stats too).
I agree, it doesn't matter what weapon you held when dipping in lava, but it would be nice to see how many times you did take a lava bath, corroded, pressurised, sliced your own head with ripper. =) -right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toa
You're really interested to see how much ammo you picked up? Or did I misunderstand you there?
---(5.) No you didn't misunderstood. Items is a request. not by me, but a few persons at our LAN parties would like to see besically everything logged... =D -but they're a bit crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toa
There was a little discussion about monsterhunt some posts before yours. I think the main problem is, that noone has supplied some logs yet
...i'll get on it.

how about those Headshots?
Unread 12th April, 2005, 02:28 PM
Killing Spree

Quote:
We remove that data from the log.
This reduces your log size by about 80%.
As far as I'm concerned we won't put it back, it makes logs incredibly bloated and has very little meaning (do I care you picked up 300 shock cores?)
It is very understandable. (I mean i don't care how many invisibilities you've collected... please don't get mad )

Quote:
We was going to follow the UT2004 spree system, we chaged our minds, they are left over relics of that decision ...
Now this on the other hand sounds very intresting. UT2004's Sprees are welcome to UT. so by all means please change your minds again? I know i'm not alone requesting this.

oh and a question: how will the stats react to games played on diffirent year. does a new year graph get created?

Thank you again for the great stat system. I hope that you won't have the same fate as the ngstat posse (...evil M$ bastards...)