You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 > UT2003/4 Server - Windows Specific

Unread 9th July, 2018, 08:50 AM
Dominating

Default 3spnv3210 serverlink

taking a long shot here, but i was wondering if anyone here understands how to set up the server link function for 3spnv3210. This is part of the 3spn that tracks stats on players in the server. Back when combo whore was around they hosted my servers stats, however i assume in order for these stats to b kept a database was needed, and yet there is no part of the 3spn ini that tells it to connect to a certain database. It asks for the username, password, port and address but not a specific database name and that is throwing me. I have a website and i have a database i can use for this and it is connected to my server, however the stats are not showing. In the cmd prompt that is the server booted it does say the information to the database is approved and such, so no errors, it just seems to me that i cant point to a database for the information to be stored. Like i said we were using combo whore b4 and all they had for a path was an ip address, so no specifying a database, so i am stumped. Is my issue simply i need more ppl in the server (i had 1 match with 1 real person and the rest with bots, i nvr knew how many ppl it took for stats such as ppr to start saving to the database) or is there something im missing in the setup? Hoping someone from CW, SoL or HoC uses these forums.
looking for someone who can make the COD4/R6 RavenShield weapon called the Skorpion/PistolCZ61 that fires sniper rifle bullets with the minigun's rate of fire (or faster). Looking for this weapon in UT99 And UT2004. Message me if you think u can help (RavenShield uses Unreal Engine 2 so its easier to extract the model)

Last edited by NightWing : 2nd August, 2019 at 08:57 PM.
Unread 17th October, 2019, 03:07 PM
Holy Shit!!

Just bumped into this. Are you still looking for help?