You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > Dr. SiN's Mods > Visual UC++

Unread 17th November, 2001, 01:55 PM
2COOL4-U

- When creating a subclass and you do not fill in a name for the class and hit OK, you get an access violation. Easy to correct
- Also when you do not have a package open and try to subclass you get an error. Wouldn't it be better to make an understandable message?
Unread 1st December, 2001, 01:07 PM
2COOL4-U

- When your edit packages list has changed and you do not rebuild class tree you get an error(I actually got two).
Unread 1st December, 2001, 09:20 PM
2COOL4-U

I formated my PC today, and when I reinstalled VUC++, I didn't see View | Edit UnrealTournament.log anymore. It just shows View | Edit. The others(UnrealTournament.ini, server.log, UCC.log) still appear normally
Unread 1st December, 2001, 09:21 PM
2COOL4-U

ahh ok I found out why, it only shows the name if the file exists. Can't you remove the menu item completely or show a message instead of opening a new empty window?
Unread 3rd December, 2001, 06:13 PM
2COOL4-U

You cannot configure external tools!

[EDIT]You can do it, however it acted a little weird. When I pressed OK the dialog closed and when I went to Tools the tool wasn't there. When I looked at the Configure External Tools it wasn't there either. It however appeared after a few secs.[/EDIT]
Unread 20th December, 2001, 08:45 PM
Mr.Mitchell

I really like the option for selecting another log file for the view menu, but it has a small bug.

When I use the browse button and select a file it is put in the editbox with it's entire path (in my case J:UnrealTournamentSystemAirfightUT.log). This way I can't view the log and a new "memo1" is opened. When I remove the path so only "filename.log" stays it works just fine.
Unread 20th December, 2001, 09:14 PM
2COOL4-U

Yep I already suggested it. I've added a tool which opens the log