You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTAN > General Chat

Unread 12th November, 2006, 02:05 AM
Killing Spree

Default Question

I need to know if there is a version 4.4 of helios hook. And what setting controls whether antitcc checks the root directory C:/

Last edited by oakwind : 12th November, 2006 at 02:27 AM.
Unread 12th November, 2006, 05:12 AM
Holy Shit!!

There is indeed a hook with that version number.
Unread 14th November, 2006, 12:00 AM
Rampage

Hmm, I don't know tbh, I own most bots out there and do notice there improvements. Its hard winning when u got 4 botters holding it down in a full server when I'm tied with a headache but other than that version numbers mean sh*t, they all get owned the same.

Ya probs wonder why the piss take reply, well letting nabs know of the names of bots in the UTAN section is sorta taking the mick.
But look yeah nabs with the bots, u keep upgrading them but as I say in the servers, you won't never be the real thing or look anything like it to a real player other than looking a right tool!
And ya won't learn nothing from me cos u know I'll play nabby then way too fast for your brains to comprehend. After all if ya had a brain then u woudlnt need to bot yeah?
Unread 15th November, 2006, 05:27 PM
Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMc-IceMan View Post
Hmm, I don't know tbh, I own most bots out there and do notice there improvements. Its hard winning when u got 4 botters holding it down in a full server when I'm tied with a headache but other than that version numbers mean sh*t, they all get owned the same.

Ya probs wonder why the piss take reply, well letting nabs know of the names of bots in the UTAN section is sorta taking the mick.
But look yeah nabs with the bots, u keep upgrading them but as I say in the servers, you won't never be the real thing or look anything like it to a real player other than looking a right tool!
And ya won't learn nothing from me cos u know I'll play nabby then way too fast for your brains to comprehend. After all if ya had a brain then u woudlnt need to bot yeah?
I've been playing nice and skimming your posts, but I really don't think your saying much. Your posts in my opinion are long rambles, half of which your almost talking to yourself or at least about yourself. I realize you've cleaned up your posts since your previous ban, but you could still constructively get your points across in less than half the text.

You could have simply said

"I feel that letting people know the names of bots in the UTAN section is something that shouldn't be done. I also find it funny that with each version number the bots don't get much better and I can still spank them with my own skill"

To which one might then reply...

Well Andy the logs and demos are all evidence against botters posted publicly so that other administrators are informed and learn from them. With regards to the version numbers many of them are likely updates to pass anticheats, fix bugs, and usually aren't concerned with giving your everyday public bot users the newer features.
Unread 15th November, 2006, 09:36 PM
Banned

Nicely put Achike.
Unread 15th November, 2006, 10:06 PM
Holy Shit!!

This is called waffling. Waffle waffle waffle. I like waffles.
Unread 17th November, 2006, 08:13 PM
Holy Shit!!

Thanks for posting that translation. I was lost after reading the original!
Unread 17th November, 2006, 09:05 PM
Holy Shit!!

Did someone mention waffles? With maple syrup I presume?

Yum!
Unread 17th November, 2006, 09:53 PM
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
Did someone mention waffles? With maple syrup I presume?

Yum!
with peanut butter too!!!

Smack!
Unread 20th November, 2006, 11:09 PM
Rampage

I could have yes Achike and would that be just plain Ach from UT2004. Hmmm.
But also most nabs wouldnt know how to find logs on here plus prosb just googled bot and came up with this thread then got a nice bot name and version number to make there googling a bit easier then before you know it they have found some nabby "I NEED A LIFE BOT CLAN!" haha and bobs ya uncle (No I'm not pychic is you got a uncle called bob) and then they joined a nab clan and got there very first bot and probs lost there cdkey and a few trojans on there pc to boot.

Plus is he asking for help on a bot or stopping a bot, I don't think his clear enough on that one.
But tbh its great watching people dash to support an attack on botters.
I justy love it.

And wtfrack is wrong with waffling? I and many others have spent many summer nights over a open fire wafling for hours, ofcourse it is just too
horrid to think off but when the maple syrup runs out! :O

Last edited by AndyMc-IceMan : 20th November, 2006 at 11:12 PM.