You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Front Page > Downloads > Unreal Tournament > Anti-Cheat

Unread 21st September, 2010, 02:23 AM
Holy Shit!!

Arrow

just a quick couple of things that you may have overlooked and will still overlook as you won't see this post...being ignored etc.. but.

have you taken into account for Maps where the designers have deliberately blown up some/all of the Actors?... such Maps cause the Entire list of players to be disconnected until a new std sized actor map is loaded...

also does this address the issue where random players were well kicked after picking up the ShieldBelt?... which killed the AT off of alot of servers..

also why not have an option based .ini that will allow server admins to allow/disallow certain tweaks in the future?... as this will allow for modification from the std AT... as you yourself know that many do like to Tweak their .ini's for maximum... umph!...phata.

Didn't realise that it killed empty weapons which is cool;

Code:
//- kills empty weapons on the level so no more picking up empty weaps
may re visit this one ... bummer that it don't allow for OPFWS though;

Code:
//- anti fast weapon switch
;(

as for this ... well

Code:
//Get p n do stuff once
Fried?

z.

Last edited by back4more : 21st September, 2010 at 02:38 AM. Reason: search revealed possible Methamphetamine abuse... in coding!
Unread 21st September, 2010, 04:58 AM
Banned

was going to add client-side disconnect to prevent them hooking the mutate command but it's not my work, i could've written something from scratch but saw no need. fast weapon switch, this is ut99 not ut2. I think the bugs you are eluding to are in Anthrax's work tweak blocker. if it were up to me i would allow alot of those tweaks because they don't really affect gameplay, how is changing the appearance of a rocket or flak slug, or the end of a pulse beam really going to give someone an advantage anyway
Unread 21st September, 2010, 06:18 AM
Holy Shit!!

yes , I agree I have tested a few myself like White Rockets and no smoke / weapon flash etc are things that make for a better game. Providing of course that everyone else has the same option/ability to do so.. If just one player has this ability and the rest are oblivious to the fact that there is even such tweaks available then well ... Fair?...

Like the one that the TPA boys used to use that lit up the map (no shadows tweak) when they were owning players in TTM... this kinda thing is what Killed the Game from what I can see... added advantages to already pro players... these players also complain about things like 15min rounds and such so that they can masturbate to the sounds of wickedsick and things like this whilst using their Tweaks.

I know this can go on forever and has been a hot topic for many years past. Which is why I suggested that you make it so that each individual minor tweak (those outside of well transparent walls & glowing skins/No Shadows perhaps) can be bEnbaled=True in the .ini

I myself may even have a look into it as I have began a little scripting of my own... kinda..

I am not entirely opposed to Tweaks , just some that give huge advantages to players who use them... Like Enhanced Pickup Sound's and Other's that Endar/Kloo yourself used back in the day...

on a side note why didn't you start a new thread with this Release?

Last edited by back4more : 21st September, 2010 at 06:24 AM.
Unread 21st September, 2010, 09:47 PM
Banned

TPA Whupmaster and Gibmaster-X are from the UTtech3.utx texture? Time Proven Ammo

there were 2 of them, TPA Whupmaster the guy who joins deck16][ using an alias because he sees the map on, resets his score after 2 minutes of losing, continues to play but rage quits towards the end and everyone laughs at another lamer

or do you mean the other TPA guy loco Gibmaster-X who is a known cheater.

I think you mean T2B which was the only real recent clan, but it really was nothing.

kloo would often be beaten by redfox and i used to accuse endar of not being of a high level. there are a lot of good players besides those two

anyway, there is apparently a tweak that can hear the elevators going up and down on deck from the other side of the map. probably ambient level or something. discuss

Last edited by billybill : 22nd September, 2010 at 12:14 AM.
Unread 23rd September, 2010, 12:47 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybill View Post
anyway, there is apparently a tweak that can hear the elevators going up and down on deck from the other side of the map. probably ambient level or something. discuss
Sounds like a tweak used on ut2004.

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11112

And that's probably why UTIII was a relative flop. New game, same sh*thead players ^^.
Unread 23rd September, 2010, 03:14 AM
Holy Shit!!

TPA Whupmaster is U ASSUME xXDarkXx,Alias ... who retired from ut along time ago to MW2

Quote:
This was of course bought up in a thread from Rebellion (b4 there board was hacked/reinstalled) by who else but cam0/Raxxeh along time ago ...

Loco don't cheat although has cheated.. conspiracy Theory #1 by Azura. And apart from the fact that he is one of probably 2 people that use a 3500 Netspeed on a cable Connection still owns everyone even on [ACE] Servers.

^_^

Last edited by back4more : 23rd September, 2010 at 03:16 AM.
Unread 28th July, 2011, 05:05 PM
Holy Shit!!

AntiTweakV52 causes problems with smartctf scoreboard and LogoSplashV3.
Does anyone have the solution to it all live right?

Unread 30th July, 2011, 09:13 AM
Godlike

What are the problems?
Unread 30th July, 2011, 12:08 PM
Holy Shit!!

The smartctf scoreboard of all versions appears half the time at connection of a player.
Disappears almost all the time to player reconexion.

For splash sound and logo;I never the two works at the same time.I only sound or logo from time to time.

With no AntiTweakV52 it's direct perfect.

I did the test several times, and on two different servers

Unread 1st August, 2011, 07:25 PM
Godlike

I'm not able to reproduce any problems. I've tried it with SmartCTF 4D and AntiTweakV52, but I don't see any problems.

Are you able to describe it exactly/steps to reproduce, providing screenshots/config or show me?

Maybe the mutators are not compatible with eachothers tick/timer/postrender functions.

Last edited by iDeFiX : 1st August, 2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: wrong version
Unread 1st August, 2011, 10:35 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
I'm not able to reproduce any problems. I've tried it with SmartCTF 4D and AntiTweakV52, but I don't see any problems.
It's online.May be u have try offline ?

It's here http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...2.80.157:7777/ now it's ok but if i add AntiTweakV52.AntiTweakV52 in mapvote :
I no longer introsound or the splash logo or neither.
For smarctf It is a time with. Once other without.And almost all disappeared with "reconnect to the server".

No come with F3

I have try to change smartctf SbDelay=5.500000
I have try with SmartCTF_4DPlusPlusv4 and SmartCTF_4E

I could return the server with AntiTweakV52 if you want to see

You can have me on MSN marc.barathon*laposte.net and i set it with.

I already had it on another server team. But I removed AntiTweakV52 for other reasons (not afraid to cheat the players by team). So I solved my problem without suspecting AntiTweakV52.

The problem persists and AntiTweakV52 smartctf.
The problem persists and AntiTweakV52 LogoSplashV3.
The problem persists and AntiTweakV52 smartctf and LogoSplashV3.

Last edited by medor : 1st August, 2011 at 10:37 PM.