You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > UTPure - Client Side Hack Protection > Server Admins Open Forum

Unread 6th November, 2006, 09:14 AM
Killing Spree

Lightbulb LMS, spawn pointing ground?

Ok, quick question.. I would of just replied in the other thread but its like 3 years old. So I started a new thread in the same location the old one was.

Old one for reference: http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1438

We are having the exact same problem on UT LMS servers (running 451, clients 436). I'm running the latest UTPure (UTPureRC7G) along with UTDC1.8.

As stated in the other thread, the bug is where each player points the ground on spawn, they are however not locked to the ground or anything, everybody can play normal.

Did anybody ever find a fix or cure to this problem? I'm assuming its UTPure related as in the other thread stated going back to an older version fixed it. But obviously I'd rather not do that, if that version even still exists.

I havn't yet had time to test if UTPure is in fact causng it or not, been busy with work and I'd figured I would post here first to see if anybody knows offhand.
Unread 7th November, 2006, 11:17 AM
Holy Shit!!

I remember having this problem with LMS. The rocket launcher would even fire off for no reason. I didn't find a solution. Sorry.
Unread 7th November, 2006, 12:43 PM
Holy Shit!!

I remember some ppl wanted that to happen to stop ppl locking their y-axis but it couldnt be done - not sure why it is happening to you, but I would like it to happen on some of the server im on