Basically what you'll need to know is:
1. what textures you need to replace.
2. what textures you are going to use.
3. how to use the #import line with the file type, size, color depth, etc to use.
4. how to compile a package, I used UMake a long time ago.
5. finish up the CheckReplacement portion.
6. finally lots of testing.
As far as the INT lines, it's just the same as other mutators, just change the name to you name i.e., mypackage.class or say your mutator is called RECOLOR and your mutator class is Weapons. INT would have RECOLOR.Weapons. Then you just put in the friendly name.
It's been at least 2 years since I've worked in UScript so......anyone else please help out.