You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 > UT2003/4 Server - General Chat

Unread 6th August, 2005, 10:36 PM
Dominating

Read the Rules. Plain, Simple, English. Live by them Die by them. Maybe Next time you get a New Member your Clan should do a background check on them.

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6207

An explaination for why the ban should be removed, because 99% of the time, you'll know why your banned. Explainations such as...
"I was just testing the aimbot/radar/hack/hook/whatever to see what it does"
"I was testing the aimbot against the protection on my server"
"I'v deleted the aimbot now, unban me plz k thx"
"I never installed it, your anti-cheat is lying"
"My brother/sister/son/daughter/dog/cat/fish installed it! Not me!!"
"I was testing the anti-cheat"
"Please unban me i'll never to do it again I promise"
...are not acceptable even if they are the truth. There is no excuse to have aimbots installed on your system, if we find evidence of a cheat on your system don't expect the ban to be removed. The same goes for any type of warez versions of the game, bans will NOT be lifted for warez'd cdkeys, these being... Ban #994, #1567, #2342, #3445, #3629, #4401. If you try to post an appeal for these bans expect it to be locked immediatly. Also, we will not lift Ban #1971, becasue that's the SET command GUID. Restart your game if you have been banned with that ID.
Unread 7th August, 2005, 01:21 AM
Holy Shit!!

I think what you will find is - most of us do not care why someone has, or has had, a cheat installed. No matter which game that cheat is for, and no matter if the cheat was actually used online.

If you are not involved in anti cheat development, you should not install cheats. You should not even download cheats. And people who are involved in anti cheat development would know better by now than to install the cheats on the same PC that they use for online play, if they dont know how to get rid of the traces. So for me personally, any traces found in the prefech folder is evidence good enough. Unless you can prove that you have a very good reason to mess around with cheats.

It is of course totally up to you how you chose to deal with the provided information.
Unread 7th August, 2005, 04:31 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FBI]Face
Helios bots do not get installed... How is that statement credible

You say "so many holes" yet you point out one thing that you are wrong about ("cheat files installed on his computer") then go back to insinuations and name calling... I thought this was a mature conversation answering the question of whether or not some one was caught cheating online...

This thread started before he was on our team.
It was brought to our attention after he was already on the team for about a week.
We investigated it and found no proof of his using and/or being caught with a cheat online.
We came here to discuss our concerns and we get called names and accused of things that are not even close to true and don't have anything to do with the thread.

Do we have proof of what we say? Yes
Do any of you folks calling every one names have any proof that this person cheated online? NO (not that i've seen) That is why you resort to name calling.

Would you kick someone off of your team and ban them with no proof of their using a bot online?
Or
Would you stand behind your team mate and investigate the situation?

And

When you find only this, that I have been trying to discuss, and no one actually has an intelligent thing to say or any other proof, just want name calling, how then would you react
Read my post over and this time please attempt to understand what you are reading.
I never said anythign about installing the helios hack, I said haveing the files installed.
"Installed" has more then one meaning, depending on what it is you are talking about, but since you do not seem to be able to understand it, here it is again in a form you should be able to understand.

Code:
MANY a cheater has been caught and globally banned just for having the cheat files LOCATED on his computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FBI]Face
We investigated it and found no proof of his using and/or being caught with a cheat online.
Excuse me? no proof he was caught with a cheat online?
What are the logs showing then?
He was online, he had a file on his computer that proved without a shodow of a doubt that he had run the cheat on his computer. The game it was for is irrelevent. He has lied about it several times, and been proven a lier in each case.
If he was not cheating, then why did he fabricate stories and lie about it?
And yeas, I will say it again, he LIED about it! First he claimed AA was not a multiplayer online game, then he claimed he was useing a "friends" copy and the CD key would not let him play online. Both of these are complete bull.

If you want him in your clan, fine, we don't care. No one is telling you to kick him out.
But if you come here and represent your clan, and support a person who as far as the rest of the community is concerned is a cheat, then you are just as guilty as he is.
He was banned from a few servers, big deal! he can go play somewhere else or get a new copy of the game with a clean GUID.
He is not being singled out, he is being treated the same as all the other players caught with files like that have been treated.
Zero tolerance means that, ZERO tolerance. There is no middle ground.
Have a file used to cheat online, in any game, even if you never used it, and your still classified as a cheat and will be banned. It's that simple, end of story.
Unread 7th August, 2005, 05:48 AM
Killing Spree

he had an aa bot that was identified in ut 04...I loooked and found in my logs the helious radar aa bla bla bla. Thats all I came here to ask the guys that built the cheat protect if my logs were correct.

HE had a bot for aa and it so happened that he forgot to cover his tracks for aa and it was picked up in ut04...Now we all know that he has tried a bot and got caught.

Sorry but when you mess with cheating you will get burnt. And i will try to burn you...IF you cheat i will hang your arse................................At this point i have caught three cheaters that we all play with all the time in our community.

You should be thanking me for keep these a holes out.

Piece
Unread 7th August, 2005, 11:40 AM
Killing Spree

ok well then ban me too, last week I couldn't finish a game called "Juiced", wasn't skilled enough to win the lastest race of the game and I found a cheat on google that made me win the game ...
and ya the file was an exe and have a prefetch line of it but curious I'm not catched on UT ! why ? maybe if the exe was called helios then i would ...

I think here the pb is more a clan battle than a cheat thing, lot of u that reply here don't know the hole story, just because we are FBI and some here are NOT/or NOT more trying to put us down like they do since they were fired or left us

Personaly I don't care, the guy we are talking about wasn't in our team when that happened, just he entered our team before 10 days (as we didn't knew of the log) and at that point the battle started here, oh ya makes a bigger BOOM now that he is in our team than in a team not known

before one week when we asked for help here in this tread nobody replyed and now funny how some people are replying and know some things better than us on our player, well ... msn works good i see

for your information WE don't try to protect the guy we wanted some info on the log, and now that we know more about it and trying to show that :

the log proves nothing, ya maybe that the guy had a file in XP that shows that he used it on ANOTHER GAME (btw are we here on UnrealAdmin or on AAadmin ?)
I said used because yesterday i wanted see how that shit is and opened it and had this file on my prefetch : http://www.teamfbi.org/progs/HELIOS-....E-338E7C7D.pf
did i used it on game ? NO, even don't know how AA looks like, I'm a UT player
so now if i come to your servers i will be called cheater !!! ya too easy, some of you that know me know how hard i tryed to preserve our servers from cheaters during the last 4 years
ok well enough for me, we came here to have help and know the truth, and now I see some trying to crash us down, we will do how we have to do

PS: can somone change TC's name to not show the FBI tag in his name because some people will not understand the story, he just trying to make his old team feel the baddest possible here with some of his friends (just read the posts and u'll see) , more than trying to preserve his server of cheating

thanks
Unread 7th August, 2005, 06:26 PM
Killing Spree

POP Said

"I think here the pb is more a clan battle than a cheat thing,"

OMFG peter,

THIS WAS OVER 4 MONTHS AGO!!!

HAD(<PAST TENCE) NOTHING TO DO WITH FBI!!! Sorry you want him on your team. But he had helious radar for aa...THat an online game to damn close to ut...HE WAS CAUGHT WITH THAT CHEAT IN UT)4.

totally amazed.

4 months
Unread 7th August, 2005, 06:36 PM
Killing Spree

u know what I mean Todd
that tread had 3 reply before he came to us
Unread 7th August, 2005, 08:34 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FBI] TC
POP Said

"I think here the pb is more a clan battle than a cheat thing,"

OMFG peter,

THIS WAS OVER 4 MONTHS AGO!!!

HAD(<PAST TENCE) NOTHING TO DO WITH FBI!!! Sorry you want him on your team. But he had helious radar for aa...THat an online game to damn close to ut...HE WAS CAUGHT WITH THAT CHEAT IN UT)4.

totally amazed.

4 months
TC,
Looks like your beating your head against a wall. Those guys are not going to listed to a thing anyone else has to say.

Maybe they do not understand, you can ban him for ANY reason you want wether they like it or not.

Let it go.
If they want to play with the guy, let them, but they can't force others to play with him or lift thier bans because they want them to.

I for one (and most others from the content of the forums) believe you have more then proven he is a cheater. Your consciense is clear and your decision was sound.
Unread 7th August, 2005, 08:41 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoV
PS: can somone change TC's name to not show the FBI tag in his name because some people will not understand the story, he just trying to make his old team feel the baddest possible here with some of his friends (just read the posts and u'll see) , more than trying to preserve his server of cheating

thanks
That's not your place to request.
If TC wants his name changed, it's up to him to contact the site admins, not you.
Unread 8th August, 2005, 05:02 PM
Killing Spree

the pb is that you don't understand of what we are speaking

I don't think that that all should be here, thats all

the guy in question was catched with another game cheat, here it's a UT forum ... no ?
ok u have a log of a XP startup file that runs progs faster on opening, ok it shows a cheat but it's just a trace of it, not a log of the cheat itself

what i wanted to prove it's :
1.not good forum for that, AA forum would be better for that log
2.it's not a real catch, it's a trace of the cheat not the cheat itself

now for the fact that the guy told something to someone, I think that should not be here, UnrealAdmins are doing A great job here and helping people out, not playing judge and jury about team shit

I just think the UT bans have to stay in UT, AA is another world
then if u say it's the same engine etc .... then put all the AA bans in the list, all other games here too, and hey why not ban those who drive too fast on highways and get tickets ?
if we have to follow this threw, then everybody with a unvalid windows key, is a cheater so they must be banned too!
How about people who cheat in pokamon with a helios cheat? ban them?

Man I'm just trying to say that UT is UT, and other games is another world
Uadmin should stay for UT only

now for the guy thats another pb that should be cleared out of here because it's not an UT pb, follow me ?

Last edited by PoPoV : 8th August, 2005 at 05:06 PM.
Unread 8th August, 2005, 11:21 PM
Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaMan
I think what you will find is - most of us do not care why someone has, or has had, a cheat installed. No matter which game that cheat is for, and no matter if the cheat was actually used online.

If you are not involved in anti cheat development, you should not install cheats. You should not even download cheats. And people who are involved in anti cheat development would know better by now than to install the cheats on the same PC that they use for online play, if they dont know how to get rid of the traces. So for me personally, any traces found in the prefech folder is evidence good enough. Unless you can prove that you have a very good reason to mess around with cheats.

It is of course totally up to you how you chose to deal with the provided information.
AMEN

Last post for me in this thread. I would love to argue but i have better things to do.

IT was in UT04 where he was caught. End of story. If you dont want to end up in a log and plastered all over multiple forums.

THEN DONT MESS WITH BOTS. NOT FOR POKAMAN not for cheackers. Not for poker. SHEEEEEEESH do i really need to explain this??

Spend your time practicing, you WILL do better in the long run.
Unread 9th August, 2005, 07:32 PM
Rampage

Why hasn't a moderator already closed this thread ?
It is so rediciolous that you even consider to discuss this OVER 6 PAGES !!
I guess we got the point of NOT being in [FBI] - case closed !!
Unread 11th August, 2005, 05:16 PM
Forum Newcomer

i am sorry for putting FBI in such a great deal of trouble.
i also want to say that yes i cheated on aa, ban me from aa, and what if ut4 caught my aa cheat? does that mean that i can afford to pay more tan 60 $ for a frigen radar that would mostlikely be caught the day after?
i left my previous clan because they cheated and i hated that environment and i looked for something better where i can play and have fun with other clans.
my previous clan houses the bigest cheater in the UT world - therefore i left.

its not something i am proud of because my relationship with my present clan is going down the drain due to a amuzing joke that turned into a trouble bowl.
and thanx to all that tried showing that i do not cheat in UT/UT2K4, dont have the need to.

one or two other admins from other clans have looked at the log and have realized it was a mistake by Anti TCC for catching a AA trace, and ive been unbanned.

once again sorry you all that went to this trouble for me,

Peter
Unread 11th August, 2005, 07:31 PM
Forum Newcomer

That post was a joke right P-lo? Dont have the need to cheat in ut/ ut 2004...i guess you were just trying to be cool by saying stuff like" oh wait lemme go on our server and make sure it wont catch my bot for 2k4" that was after i asked if you would come play on the server with us...cant beleive you are trying to say you dont cheat in UT 2k4 and probably Ut 99( if you cheat in 2k4 after your first week of having the game why wouldnt he have cheated during the years he played ut 99) His previous clan didnt know this until he started admitting he cheats in 2k4 and he left shortly after we knew...now he goes around trying to spread that XiS is a cheater clan because EVERYONE has a bot and the BIGGEST UT CHEATER ever is in the clan..NO just stfu p-lo thats not even funny how wrong that is
Unread 15th August, 2005, 12:57 AM
Forum Newcomer

hey fish
first i have not stated my previous
clans name -thanx for jumping into comclusions.
I appologise for trying the cheate, i do not agree
with cheaters - i would always look around for new
cheat protects and stuff - i did it, i just wanted
to try it and see how it looked and it turned out
very gay, with many problems attachet to it as i soon
found out.
i deleted it completly -i thought.
after i played on 2k4 i got banned from uSa
i did not know why,but was soon unbanned and banned again
until i did a search on my computer and found a trace on
that precice "radar" on a prefetch folder.
i deleted that file and soon enough i was banned
from MoB, sSs.This being because [MOB]TC's cheat protect
does not ban right away, TC has to ban the player personaly.
i tryed solving it - couldn't find any1 that could help until
i asked [MOB]Halfpin in another server why was i banned and he answeared
"for cheating"

the cheat was used on americasarmy out of curiosity - to find out what a radar did
i didnt even finish my game. i deleted AA after not even an hour of installing
it because it was not good and the cheat made absolutly a mess out of the game.

I would realy like this to be clarified and to be seen as a mistake
cuz i dont want anyone to pay for my mistake.
Once again i am sorry to both: clans involved and the anti cheat developers
that have to deal with this.
Unread 15th August, 2005, 09:38 PM
Banned

Thats funny Peter because you told me somethin totally different. You told me that, that AA cheat was only for single player and it was to tell you if the planes were on your side or on the other teams. I believed you because I know nothing about the game and defended you because I believed you. Now you admit to cheating? Good to know I put my neck out for you and you lied to me too.
Unread 23rd April, 2006, 05:15 AM
Rampage

well looki looki what i found

i feel the last nail going into xis coffin, eh soul

and oh by the way pop that makes it 4, are u gonna cover up them all

you are just amazing, why don't u get off the fence and make a stance for once.

it was caught in a ut cheat protect and a cheater is a cheater

there is no covering up this one, its here for all to see

maybe u can put this in your movie too soul