The main purpose of the tool is to easily list the files required by an unreal package (like a map), check which files are missing and allow the downloading from a (redirect) server.
The feature list:
- View dependencies of unreal packages
- Check which files are missing
- Download the missing files from redirect servers
- Copy all required files to one central directory to allow easy publishing of e.g. a map
- Compress/Decompress uz, uz2 and uz3 files (standalone, no local installation of any game required; uz compression is around 30 times faster than UT99's ucc.exe)
Windows and .NET Framework 3.5
I don't really know... I am pretty sure that most games up to UT2004 are supported; I only tested UT2004 and UT99, though.
I began writing the tool because I wanted to get to know C# and the general .NET environment, i.e. not because I required such a tool in the first place.
I hope, though, that it might be of some use to anyone.
Credits: Thanks to Eliot for testing and his UnrealLibrary
Contact: This forum
: 0.1.1 (regard it as a beta, I haven't tested everything thoroughly and only 2 games)
Its MD5-hash: e4470d6329d013f2f7e5180156b19a07
: I appended the source-code for the uzLib (uz1, uz2 and uz3 algorithms).
: Appended version 0.1.1 which fixes a bug where instead of the ".uz" extension ".uz_ut99" or ".uz_5678" is used (e.g. in the download-feature).