You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > Wormbos Area > General Chat

Unread 14th January, 2009, 10:16 PM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARsEnAl51 View Post
Having a problem with vehicles not firing. Reverted back to Beta 26, and they work fine again.

Trying to locate the source of the problem.

had the same issue on my server with the new version. Not being able to fire in vehicles. 2 other players had the same problem. Also had one issue of keys being reverted to default, not sure if this was anti tcc 2009 related.
Unread 15th January, 2009, 10:21 AM
out of order

What do you mean by "key being reverted to default?"
Unread 15th January, 2009, 06:14 PM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Having a problem with vehicles not firing. Reverted back to Beta 26, and they work fine again.

Trying to locate the source of the problem.
I also noticed while spectating my mouse buttons were reversed.
(Normal primary fire acts like alt fire and normal alt fire acts like primary fire).

Thanks for the update Wormbo.

peace
Unread 16th January, 2009, 06:07 AM
Holy Shit!!

It would seem the 'cannot fire while in a vehicle'-bug does not affect the AI.
Unread 16th January, 2009, 02:36 PM
out of order

Quote:
It would seem the 'cannot fire while in a vehicle'-bug does not affect the AI.
...which seems logical, as Anti TCC does not touch actual vehicles or AI classes. It really only filters player input clientsidely. It's a bit weird that it supposedly only affects vehicles, as this part doesn't make any difference between players on foot and in vehicles.
Unread 16th January, 2009, 08:11 PM
Rampage

All the vehicles are working fine on my server, the only thing i have noticed is about 10 of these so far.

Code:
[2009-01-16 13:47:16] -      Anti TCC integrity violation: Input Inconsistency
[2009-01-16 13:47:16] -      firing without pressing Fire button
[2009-01-16 13:47:16] -      Input history: -> 0 W (released, axis) -> 1 E (pressed) -> 2 E (released) -> 3 W (pressed, axis) -> 4 A (pressed, axis) -> 5 A (released, axis) -> 6 W (released, axis) -> 7 Alt (pressed) -> 8 LeftMouse (pressed, fire, btn fire)
I think I read somewhere else that this can sometimes happen on a "clean" player. I take it that its not related to the vehicle thing, but tbh I wouldn't know
EDIT-------
Also something i'm a little unsure about, especially as this is "i think" a well known player.
Code:
[2009-01-16 20:55:34] - [POTENTIALLY INSECURE CLIENT]  [  ] IP:  Security ID: 13 using v3369, security state: StartUp
[2009-01-16 20:55:34] -      Modified ServerInfoMenu: HelioSBot2004.MyInfo
[2009-01-16 20:55:34] -      This change might not be intended by the client and is only logged.
[2009-01-16 20:55:34] -      Anti TCC has restored the default value for this setting.
[2009-01-16 20:55:41] - [POTENTIALLY INSECURE CLIENT]  [  ] IP:  Security ID: 13 using v3369, security state: StartUp
[2009-01-16 20:55:41] -      Modified ServerInfoMenu: HelioSBot2004.MyInfo
[2009-01-16 20:55:41] -      This change might not be intended by the client and is only logged.
[2009-01-16 20:55:41] -      Anti TCC has restored the default value for this setting.

Last edited by somemate : 17th January, 2009 at 01:59 AM.
Unread 17th January, 2009, 10:30 AM
out of order

HelioSBot is an old cheat. There's absolutely no excuse for having that one in your configuration. Back when I were an admin of some UT2004 servers a log like this would mean instant UTAN global ban for the offender.
Unread 17th January, 2009, 11:09 AM
Rampage

Yeah, aaah ok, I always just ban if unsure, it was the "This change might not be intended by the client and is only logged." that confused me.. now I understand. Thanks :-)
Unread 17th January, 2009, 12:02 PM
out of order

I guess I should add an additional check to make the message more specific to the reported class.
Unread 17th January, 2009, 04:16 PM
Forum Newcomer

hey great work Wormbo had a few people yesterday and today getting kicked for using "inject userflag 1" AFAIK this can't be used for cheating and it's just used to gain information about the server (rate, cpu load etc)

can i ask why it was included? as some regulars keep getting kicked

Regards
Unread 19th January, 2009, 10:32 PM
Forum Newcomer

Something very strange happening since I applied AntiTCC2009r2 to our TAM server earlier today. I have (and have had for years) a rather odd bind on my mousewheel for switching weapons - it has stopped working. Works fine offline (local game), works on our clan server (without TCC), fails on the TAM server. Worked fine yesterday on the same server which was then running AntiTCC118j. I can only assume that 2009r2 is the cause, so any suggestions? (apart form using keybinds like the rest of the world )
Unread 19th January, 2009, 10:54 PM
Forum Newcomer

Wow, nice to have you back Wombo!

Great job on the new AntiTCC.

The F.F.M. server is having some difficulties though. They've got some kinda Zound mutator installed, not sure which one, and since the new AntiTCC it sometimes is unable to disable the zounds. So you'd have to reconnect and try again or wait for a map switch (or maybe ut2k4 restart). The problem's not in the cache, i've already cleared that one.

I've started a topic on their forums, which you can follow here:
http://www.ffm-clan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1465.0

I hope you can solve this problem because those zounds are just driving me nuts

Gr.
UltraCool
aka Mr.Freeze (nuubs4life)

PS: are you also looking at the clanbase banned pages?
http://clanbase.ggl.com/cheaters.php (select ut2004) You might find severel ways of cheats there (where they proof the cheat). One of them is rend bone for i.e. and some radars. Or are you already familiar with the latest cheats/exploits/hacks?

Last edited by UltraCool : 19th January, 2009 at 11:03 PM.
Unread 20th January, 2009, 04:09 PM
out of order

Quote:
Originally Posted by d00bie View Post
hey great work Wormbo had a few people yesterday and today getting kicked for using "inject userflag 1" AFAIK this can't be used for cheating and it's just used to gain information about the server (rate, cpu load etc)

can i ask why it was included? as some regulars keep getting kicked

Regards
The "inject" command inserts messages directly into the control channel. This can be used to lag the server. Even "inject userflags 1" will draw some bandwidth because the stats messages are sent by the server every tick. Current and maximum tick rate will be displayed in the server details in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
Something very strange happening since I applied AntiTCC2009r2 to our TAM server earlier today. I have (and have had for years) a rather odd bind on my mousewheel for switching weapons - it has stopped working. Works fine offline (local game), works on our clan server (without TCC), fails on the TAM server. Worked fine yesterday on the same server which was then running AntiTCC118j. I can only assume that 2009r2 is the cause, so any suggestions? (apart form using keybinds like the rest of the world )
In the currently available build the "set input" command is acidently blocked. If your switch bind relies on it, try using "set engine.input" instead. This will be fixed in the next release

Last edited by Wormbo : 20th January, 2009 at 04:13 PM.
Unread 20th January, 2009, 04:34 PM
Forum Newcomer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormbo View Post
In the currently available build the "set input" command is acidently blocked. If your switch bind relies on it, try using "set engine.input" instead. This will be fixed in the next release
You da man! That worked perfectly - thank you so much. Keep up the good work
Unread 20th January, 2009, 05:52 PM
Rampage

think there might be a bug here:

Quote:
[2009-01-20 12:36:39] - [INSECURE CLIENT] [GUID] IP: Security ID: 13 using v3369, security state: SecureDefaultSkins
[2009-01-20 12:36:39] - Found disallowed prefetch file(s) 'ACRORD32.EXE-3A1F13AE.pfACRORD32INFO.EXE-242CE4AA.pfAUTORUN2.EXE-2A10C472.pfDRWTSN32.EXE-2B4B52AC.pfHPZIPM12.EXE-145E7369.pfREGSVR32.EXE-25EEFE2F.pfRUNDLL32.EXE-1713AE45.pfRUNDLL32.EXE-2576181F.pfRUNDLL32.EXE-2E014492.pfRUNDLL32.EXE-2F3BDD83.pfRUNDLL32.EXE-2F4D7C3C.pfRUNDLL32.EXE-451FC2C0.pfUSBMRS11'
[2009-01-20 12:36:39] - Matching default prefetch blacklist wildcard '*в*-??.pf'
Unread 21st January, 2009, 09:03 AM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by {DUB}VARDY View Post
think there might be a bug here:
Will be fixed in R3.
Unread 24th January, 2009, 12:19 AM
Forum Newcomer

Code:
[INSECURE CLIENT] Security ID: 8 using v3369, security state: IgnoringSpectator
[] - Anti TCC integrity violation: Input Inconsistency
[] - firing without pressing Fire button
[] - Input history: -> 11 F1 (pressed) -> 12 F1 (released) -> 13 F1 (pressed) -> 14 F1 (released) -> 15 F1 (pressed) -> 16 F1 (released) -> 17 Unknown5B (pressed) -> 18 Unknown5B (released) -> 19 LeftMouse (pressed, fire, btn fire)
Somemate posted a similar message regarding this. Just curious if you could shed anymore light on a message like this?
Unread 24th January, 2009, 07:28 AM
out of order

It's probably a bug, something doesn't get reset properly. Doesn't seem to happen in the latest test version, so chances are I guessed correctly and fixed it.

On a side note, maybe I should reverse the history entries so the most recent entry comes first, not last.
Unread 26th January, 2009, 03:25 PM
Godlike

[INSECURE CLIENT] *** [ *** ] IP: *** Security ID: 14 using v3369, security state: CheckRenderSettings
- Bad TimeDilation: 1.10
- Expected: 1.51
[Disconnect] *** [ *** ] IP: *** Security ID: 14 using v3369

Could you please shed a little light on this one please Wormbo.

Also, I had to remove Anti TCC from a server that was running UT2Vote57. When it is time to vote for next map, you could double click on a map from the list, or highlight it & hit submit & it wouldnt put it up for vote. I tried to log in as UT2Vote admin, I get the server msg that says Im logged in as admin, but when I open the vote menu & try to get into Game Setup the vote menu closes. No one can vote, we must wait for the vote timer to run out & let the server select a random map.

I removed TCC & everything is working like it should
Unread 26th January, 2009, 11:29 PM
Rampage

hows about this:

- [INSECURE CLIENT] xxxx [ xxxx ] IP: xxxx Security ID: 5 using v3369, security state: Secure
- Illegal Console Command: inject
- typed in manually

i cant think of a 'good' reason to have that as a command